News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Siena Tonah

Member Name: Siena Tonah
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NEWSIES Tour Fall 2014
 Nov 19 2013, 07:31:48 AM
exactly it got solid reviews and doing quite well why would it close/
Shows not yet open you're excited about?
 Nov 19 2013, 06:50:15 AM
If/THEN the writers got a Pulitzer and that's no easy feet but I wonder if they will take this to another city before Broadway to get all the kinks out.
Sutton Foster To Return To Broadway In VIOLET This Spring
 Nov 19 2013, 06:48:41 AM
I love people that work on the stage because its shows so much dedication and work ethic I envy that and fully support that. I am not saying TV is easy but Stage is live and is 8 shows a week and for that I am fully amazed how someone does it because its not a job its a lifestyle.
Who did you see in Cabaret?
 Nov 19 2013, 06:45:26 AM
I am just wondering Lisa is the Australian production is so good in Sound Of Music and South Pacific Guys and Dolls. I am just wondering what she did wrong in Cabaret? I am not doubting you but I am wondering if she always has to play the girl next door.
Spider man closing.... enough said
 Nov 19 2013, 06:43:11 AM
A huge musical without a good book is not a good musical. I am should be sorry its going but really I could care less. King Kong god no its one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.
Spider man closing.... enough said
 Nov 19 2013, 06:43:10 AM
A huge musical without a good book is not a good musical. I am should be sorry its going but really I could care less. King Kong god no its one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.
What Does Everyone Think about these New Shows
 Nov 19 2013, 06:40:56 AM
Hello So I should see Gentleman's Murder and After Midnight Book of Mormon and Kinky Boots and Maybe Once. I am just wondering how has BOM and Once been holding up because some start well and kind of fall after the OBC leaves?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You