News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for V

Member Name: V
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Orchestra Ticket Swap
 May 29 2018, 08:10:12 PM

I have 1 ticket for Hamilton on Thursday, September 20th at 7pm. I'm going to be out of the country, so I'm looking to swap my ticket for a similar seat in June or July.

Section: Orch

Row: C

Seat: 15

I can transfer the ticket to you via Ticketmaster.

Sunday in the Park with George - how early for Rush
 Apr 21 2017, 07:33:41 PM

I have one ticket for Saturday, April 22 at 2 p.m. that I can't use. (Ugh!) The ticket is being held at the box office. I can't pick the ticket up, but I would like someone to be able to see the show since it is closing this weekend. I don't know how to go about making that happen since I can't pick the ticket up. Suggestions?

Edited to add: I did try calling the box office this afternoon to inquire about putting the ticket under someone else's name. I left a m

Selling ticket
 Jan 17 2017, 06:09:33 PM

I have one ticket for the Chicago production of Hamilton that I would like to sell because I'm moving. Currently, the ticket is listed on Ticketmaster Resale. However, I'm willing to sell it for $200. (Ticketmaster wouldn't allow me to list the ticket for below $500.)

Saturday, February 4 - 2 pm

ORCH-L Row C Seat 1

If you're interested, please pm me so we can work out the details.

Update: Sold

Selling 1 Hamilton Chicago Ticket - Oct. 29 8pm
 Oct 29 2016, 11:16:16 AM

Bump. This ticket is still available for tonight!

Selling 1 Hamilton Chicago Ticket - Oct. 29 8pm
 Oct 28 2016, 04:28:52 PM

The person who I was going to see the show with is sick, so I'm selling 1 ticket for the Chicago production.

Saturday, October 29 8 pm
ORCHLC Row X Seat 109
With Ticketmaster fees: $208.66

Please pm me if interested!

Hamilton ticket EXCHANGE thread.. Work it out amongst yourselves here FREE
 Aug 24 2016, 02:41:05 PM

I'm selling 1 ticket for the Chicago production.

Saturday, October 29 8 pm

MEZZRC Row B Seat 322

With Ticketmaster fees: $208.66

Please pm me if interested!

re: Selling Equus Ticket 9/20 2 p.m.
 Sep 11 2008, 02:55:23 PM
bump.
Selling Equus Ticket 9/20 2 p.m.
 Sep 6 2008, 08:37:54 PM
Hi. I'm unable to use the ticket I purchased. I'm asking I be paid $75.

Equus
Saturday, September 20
2 p.m.
Orch Row Q Seat 104

Please pm me if interested. Thanks - Veronica

re: Martin Guerre US Tour 1999 Souvenir Program
 Feb 1 2008, 06:48:15 PM
I have one. Check your PM.

- V

re: Visiting 1/17-1/21 Questions???
 Jan 15 2008, 06:27:01 PM
I'm going to be in NYC this weekend, too!

The Millennium is a nice hotel. I've stayed there several times. It's clean. It's in Times Square. It's within walking distance to several attractions.

Enjoy your trip!

- V

re: Is He Dead vs. Next to Normal
 Jan 4 2008, 08:37:12 PM
I'm thinking of seeing Is He Dead instead of Next to Normal because I am a Norbert fan and I've heard nothing but good things about the play. However, since I deal with depression, and have for several years, maybe I would find Next to Normal to be interesting. I have to choose between the two for the Sunday matinee because I'm leaving NYC Sunday night. What are the chances Is He Dead will still be open in June?

- V

re: Is He Dead vs. Next to Normal
 Jan 4 2008, 08:16:32 PM
I am a big fan of Norbert Leo Butz, so I think I'm going to go with Is He Dead. I was given a ticket to Next to Normal, but I don't really know what it's about. I do really like emotional/dark musicals. Decisions, decisions. Oy! While in NYC, I'm going to see Spring Awakening, The Homecoming, and the Beckett Shorts with Baryshnikov.

- V

Is He Dead vs. Next to Normal
 Jan 3 2008, 08:35:24 PM
I'm trying to decide which show I should see: Is He Dead or Next to Normal. (I can only choose one.) I would appreciate it if you would share your opinions with me.

Thanks - V

Extra ticket for Spring Awakening 6/8
 Jun 1 2007, 11:59:35 PM
I have an extra ticket for the 6/8 performance of Spring Awakening. It is for an on-stage seat - AA6. Including the ticketmaster charges, the ticket cost $40. If you're interested, e-mail me at HTHFrog02@aol.com

- V

Tony Attire
 May 27 2007, 08:57:46 PM
I know the Tony Awards is a black-tie event. I plan on wearing a fancy knee-length dress. Will my attire be appropriate?

Thanks - V

Actors/Performances Before Tony Awards?
 Feb 5 2007, 10:12:28 PM
I'm going to NYC the week/weekend of the Tony Awards. Do actors, who are nominated for a Tony, perform in their respective shows Fri. and Sat.?

Thanks - V

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You