News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lamigon1992

lamigon1992 Profile Photo
Member Name: lamigon1992
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Avenue Q Movie
 May 4 2008, 01:04:49 PM
I think it has GREAT possibility! But, if it is not done right, it could be disastours!
re: Avenue Q Movie
 May 4 2008, 09:04:15 AM
No link, someone I know who works with Adam e-mailed me yesterday about it!
Avenue Q Movie
 May 4 2008, 09:01:59 AM
Hi, I just read that Adam Herz will be producing an Avenue Q movie, he is most famous for writing and producing the American Pie films. I have no idea when this will happen, just that it is currently in pre-production stages, but this will be something to look out for and I will post more details when I am informed.... and given permission to tell people!
re: Future of RENT
 Oct 23 2007, 12:19:17 PM
The London production is AMAZING! Ive seen it once and am sseing it twice next saturday, that is how good it is, im almost at the stage where I would see it rather than Wicked!!!
re: Best Elphaba
 Apr 5 2007, 08:54:11 AM
Just to say ive listed this 3 times cause people in different parts of the world, i.e. broadway or west end, will have all seen different elphabas that is why!
Best Elphaba
 Apr 5 2007, 07:18:23 AM
This is more a poll if you like, everybody all the time are saying certain elphies are better than others, well lets put that to rest, just put down an actress' name and a reason, thats it why there the best, thats it!

re: Drowsy Chaperone Vinyls
 Feb 14 2007, 01:37:04 PM
Also does anybody know if theyre all signed or just a few of them

Drowsy Chaperone Vinyls
 Feb 14 2007, 01:27:46 PM
Hi, i am a huge fan of drowsy and ordered the limited edition vinyl as soon as i heard, however i live in england and it will take a while for it to get here, so does anyone out there own a copy and if you do, wot is it like and do you know how many have been sold, i.e. look at wot number yours is and that is a rough guide to how many!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You