News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jeannie2

Jeannie2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Jeannie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Ill eat my words
 Dec 1 2007, 04:08:32 PM
If it is at WalMart, that would be funny
re: Harry Potter musical!
 Aug 26 2007, 07:35:36 PM
Ummm, Shrek is going to West End/Broadway? Anyway, Potter's brilliance far surpasses that of Shrek.
Harry Potter musical!
 Aug 26 2007, 07:29:53 PM
http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/08/26/harry-potter-the-musical-98487-19689251/

If they can make it work that would be awesome! They'll have to cut out a lot though. They should start out with Harry as an eleven-year-old, and have him find out he's a wizard and then skip a couple of years. It's probably not necessary to put in stuff about the Sorcerer's Stone or the Chamber of Secrets. The majority of the Triwizard Tournament could be left out, but obviously they have to put that bit in about Voldy returning.

What does everyone think?

re: What is your favorite broadway love song?
 Jul 19 2007, 05:32:20 PM
"A Heart Full of Love" from Les Miz, and "The Last Night Of The World" from Miss Saigon
Les Miz Question
 Jul 17 2007, 01:30:37 AM
Hey everyone, I'm seeing Les Miz on the 18th and I'm sitting in the front row, and I was wondering if anyone in the cast spits. Thanks in advance!

Cheap tickets for a good show....
 Jun 9 2007, 08:08:18 PM
Hey everyone I need some suggestions. My friend recently bought tickets for us to see Rent, and I want to thank her by buying tickets for another show. The problem is, I'm quite broke at the moment, so does anyone know good shows with good seats under $60? Help!
re: Scrubs Musical On
 May 25 2007, 02:29:28 PM
What actual songs are the Scrubs songs based on? I know that "The Truth Comes Out" is loosely based on "One Day More" and the song at the end is taken from Grease. What about the other songs? Their tunes are familiar, but I can't seem to remember what the titles are.
re: Costume ideas!!!
 May 23 2007, 03:51:25 PM
I was thinking of dressing as Eponine, but I'm worred there will be twenty others wearing the same thing.
 May 23 2007, 03:36:19 PM
Yeah, I play the saxophone! Sadly, it's not really portable either. Lucky flute and clarinet players...
 May 23 2007, 03:34:25 PM
My favorite shows are Les Miz, Miss Saigon, Annie, and Fiddler on the Roof.

I have odd garmets here and there, but all I really need are some ideas, because I'm pretty good at sewing.
And to answer your last question, I agreed before I knew about the dance :)

Costume ideas!!!
 May 23 2007, 03:21:49 PM
Hi everyone!!! Next Friday I heading off to this youth leadership convention thing, so in the evening there's a getting-to-know-you dance. The theme for the dance is Broadway shows, and I'm unsure of what to wear. I want something that's fairly easy to pull together or finds parts to, but also original. Any thoughts?
re: Les Miserables Merchandise
 Apr 3 2007, 05:11:45 PM
Thanks bunches!
Les Miserables Merchandise
 Apr 3 2007, 04:29:32 PM
Hey, I know Les Miserables has the normal things like shirts, mugs, posters and the like, but I was wondering if they had anything unusual or different at the Broadhurst.
By the way, do they have long-sleeved tee shirts, or is it just short sleeved and some sweatshirts?

Thanks and kisses in advance!

re: Conan O'Brien's 'Off-Broadway Shows'
 Mar 23 2007, 06:19:31 PM
Hmmm, I can tell.
 Mar 23 2007, 06:17:09 PM
Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?
 Mar 23 2007, 06:12:49 PM
Thank you, I will.
 Mar 23 2007, 06:09:16 PM
Yep, I hear lots of them at 12:30 on weeknights on NBC!
 Mar 23 2007, 05:56:29 PM
KQuill, I highly doubt you could, in your own words, 'kick the crap out of Conan.' First of all, not only is that immature, it's just plain callous. Wanting to harm someone because Lizzya (along with many other people) find him talented and amusing is quite ridiculous, and I think everyone can agree on that. Anyway, since you're ignorant, it is my duty to inform you that Conan is 6 foot 4, so it's not very likely that you'd be able to hurt him. Conan frequently points out on the show that he may
re: You all need to see the Les Miz Revival
 Mar 21 2007, 09:22:18 PM
Haha, yes, you're very much so a doll
re: You all need to see the Les Miz Revival
 Mar 21 2007, 05:19:07 PM
How was the view? I'm seeing it in July in the front row, and I'm worried it's too close.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You