News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 4JewsInaRoomBtchng

4JewsInaRoomBtchng Profile Photo
Member Name: 4JewsInaRoomBtchng
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Nothing like a DAME...thoughts...??
 Mar 20 2007, 01:23:22 AM
Yes, there is nothing like a dame...and there is also nothing like the concert that we were just subjected to...and i wish i meant that in a good way!

was anyone else really disappointed?? I know I should say things to back up my claim (and I will when I have some energy, there's plenty to say)....but wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way....?

before i forget...just a few things (to be expanded upon when i've recovered....)
re: attire??- dame benefit...HELP!
 Mar 18 2007, 11:17:57 PM
thanks. i know i'm going way overboard thinking about this. prob gonna go with a casual/classy/fun dress type of thing. i'm not a fashionista by any means!!! i'm just sooooo self conscious about crap like this...even though i know nobody actually cares!
re: attire??- dame benefit...HELP!
 Mar 18 2007, 10:30:50 PM
hehe thanks! i'll donate as much as i can-- i think it will be a great evening! thanks for the reply anyway
attire??- dame benefit...HELP!
 Mar 18 2007, 09:56:03 PM
so, i scored a ticket to the NOTHING LIKE A DAME benefit tomorrow night (concert and after party)...great, but only one problem...

what does one wear to something like this? i know its not so importnat, and nobody will notice or care...i just want to be appropriate.

help! thanks!!!

re: The best and worst live performance witnessed
 Feb 25 2007, 08:31:22 PM
BEST:
raul esparza as bobby in company

WORST:
daphne rubin vega as fantine in les mis

re: Celia Keenan-Bolger on LAW AND ORDER??? How did I miss this?!?!!
 Feb 25 2007, 08:16:24 PM
thanks!
re: the most boring show you've seen
 Feb 25 2007, 08:12:43 PM
IN THE HEIGHTS.

i would do anything to make it go faster. if i had not paid for the tickets, i would have walked out.

re: In the Heights: A New Musical
 Feb 25 2007, 08:10:43 PM
eeeeek. So, I hate to be negative, but I have to be honest when I say I was REALLY disappointed with In the Heights.

I really wanted it to be good and I was holding onto hope for a little while in act 1...but it just didn't hold my interset. I don't think it has to do that I'm not from washington heights or am of a different racial/socioeconomic class...it was just very predictable, slow and most of the songs were just these asides, having nothing to do with the plot or the character

re: Underrated Broadway Shows
 Feb 25 2007, 05:09:40 PM
Ok...I know it was off-broadway....

but VIOLET is incredible. really a shame it didn't do well

Celia Keenan-Bolger on LAW AND ORDER??? How did I miss this?!?!!
 Feb 25 2007, 05:05:47 PM
Okay....so I heard a rumor that Celia K-B was on Law and Order?? A friend was watching on friday night, I dont know if it was a rerun or what...but did anyone catch this??? If its true, I can't believe I missed it! I NEED DETAILS!!!! HELP THANKS!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You