News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jezzebelle

Member Name: jezzebelle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: My Wicked Prize
 Sep 28 2005, 10:16:03 PM
The book is absolutely fantastic and the musical doesn't hold a candle to it, imo.
re: Who was the best Belle?
 Sep 28 2005, 10:13:57 PM
Susan Owen was fantastic and one of the sweetest, most down to earth actresses you'll ever meet.
re: A Naked Girl on the Appian Way
 Sep 19 2005, 12:55:33 PM
Can anyone tell me if they have student rush for this show ? I checked the Roundabout website and I couldn't find anything.

re: Kelli O'Hara
 Sep 15 2005, 10:59:02 PM
me too !
re: favorite piazza song
 Sep 15 2005, 10:58:13 PM
I can't pick only one...

The Beauty Is
Dividing Day
Say It Somehow

ETA: How could I have forgotten "Love to Me" ? Absolutely gorgeous. Matty Fresh KILLS me when he sings that song.

re: Kelli O'Hara
 Sep 15 2005, 10:17:41 PM
I think Kelli was indeed a supporting actress. To me, "Piazza" was Margaret's story more so that Clara's, because Margaret had to grow more so than Clare. IMO.

I thought Kelli was brilliant and I was very disappointed that she didn't win.

re: Proof - Spoiler Requested
 Sep 15 2005, 10:14:49 PM
I too am open to seeing Paltrow, but in trailers, she did look a tad too old to be playing someone in her 20's and in film, I'd think it would be more obvious. Parker probably would have as well, but it would have been more difficult to find a younger actress who could pull off Catherine as well.

I'm really excited to seeing Sir Anthony Hopkins ! I'm sure he'll be outstanding.

re: Chenoweth dropped from Christian Women Conference
 Sep 15 2005, 10:10:27 PM
What the bible says or doesn't say is irrelevant to me. People are allowed to have their own beliefs and I personally don't take any issue with that, until what someone believes is completely intolerant and promotes hate toward any kind of group.

The fundamentals of religion have to do with love, no ? And compassion. Who is honestly qualified to say who deserves compassion and tolerance and who does not ? I think that any religion who can outwardly tell people they are wrong for having

re: Oleanna
 Sep 15 2005, 12:59:33 AM
that's a VERY cool tidbit about the London production, thanks for sharing, popcultureboy. :)

I've played Carol before in scenes in acting classes and my oh my is she a challening role.

re: Broadway on Broadway
 Sep 15 2005, 12:21:22 AM
I am defintely not gonna be able to be there for 5am, lol. Do you honestly have to leave that early to see anything ? I've heard talk of people getting there mighty early but I've never been.
re: All Shook Up on All My Children- Wednesday!
 Sep 15 2005, 12:15:25 AM
yay ! it was great. what a weird episode, though. And I love AMC. oh well.
re: Photo Coverage: NYMF Opening Gala
 Sep 15 2005, 12:02:51 AM
I just had to comment...Kaitlin Hopkins looks absolutely gorgeous in that photo ! Stunning.
re: Shrek Auditions
 Sep 13 2005, 11:15:52 PM
Wow. I guess this proves that these days, they'll make just about anything into a musical. :)
re: The best show you've EVER seen... that flopped.
 Sep 13 2005, 11:14:03 PM
Side Show.

re: Rude People in Theatres
 Sep 13 2005, 10:01:31 PM
When I went to see Avenue Q (Johnny T's last performance), there was a woman who complained for 15 minutes about not being allowed to take a doggy bag into the theatre. She was clearly intoxicated and she was so angry that she'd paid $100 for dinner and all she wanted to do was take the leftovers home to her dog and how unfair it was that the ushers made her toss them. Then she proceeded to loudly tell whomever was dealing with her fit at the time, that she had a good mind to ask for her money b
Guilty Pleasures Question
 Sep 13 2005, 01:41:32 PM
For anyone that's going on Sunday, can you get tickets at the door, do you know ?

I know you can call for tickets, but I'm curious if I can get that at the door cuz I'd rather not use my credit card if I don't have to.

Thanks !

re: Color Purple Casting Announced
 Sep 10 2005, 03:27:37 PM
Renee has a gorgeous voice ! Very happy for her.
re: Best Fantine on record...
 Sep 10 2005, 03:26:17 PM
Ruthie Henshall, no doubt. Her "I Dreamed a Dream" is absolutely heartbreaking. She's a terrific actress and singer.
re: Need Details on Morrison's Last Day in Piazza
 Aug 31 2005, 12:53:01 AM
yay ! I finally get to meet the fabulous Mistress !
re: Boston and Idina....
 Aug 31 2005, 12:50:58 AM
Now, I've never had the oppurtunity to meet the woman, but I have heard from several people who have met her on a one-on one basis and said she was incredibly sweet. I don't know if perhaps she uncomfortable being more open in larger group settings or approached for her autograph or what...I'm not making allowances for her, because as I said, I've never met her, but others have mentioned her shyness around large amounts of people, etc.

In my opinion, I don't really care if she's nice or

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You