News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cridecar

Member Name: cridecar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Got the Sweeney CD!
 Dec 19 2007, 01:46:47 AM
SPOILERS (as if nobody knows....)

The movie(some parts) and music are all over youtube. Even with behind the scenes interview and the singing of Depp in the studio.

re: Got the Sweeney CD!
 Dec 13 2007, 01:09:49 AM
I wonder why so many always jump to their own interpretation and not read a few lines here written because of sheer childlike excitement of being given a toy or being promised to see a cartoon movie?

"The way he made it sound... I just 'assumed' he was talking out of his @$$. Forgive me."........Forgive me too, it just makes me sick for people to always assume. I meant not to degrade, just "spending" my two cents at 1:08am. Peace.

re: Farewell Lea Salonga!
 Oct 23 2007, 01:09:00 AM
I guess good byes really suck. But as what Lea said, it's time to move on, and it's alright, and it will be another fun and exciting journey. Can't wait to experience again that magic moment last Sunday at Broadway. I'm sure I will!

http://bigsis222.multiply.com/journal

re: Farewell Lea Salonga!
 Oct 21 2007, 11:10:40 PM
I was very lucky to receive an orchestra ticket (as a gift), 4 rows from the front, for her final appearance in this revival. I agree with MusicAndPassion, the show was phenomenal!! I have NEVER cried on any broadway shows i've seen. This show got me. I can't understand my emotion. Was it because I was so close to the stage and saw all the passion, angst, sorrow in her face? Was it because there was so much power in this performance that I guess impacted so many that made them shed tears whic
re: My Trip to NYC!
 May 7 2007, 01:59:17 PM
Life is simple, if you don't like what you see then don't look. If you don't like what you read then don't read it. If people like to post silly things allow them and just move on. Get it? Now i'm moving on!
re: What Do I Take My Date to See
 Apr 2 2007, 01:52:37 PM
It was my ex girlfriend who took me to my first broadway show. Back then my idea of a date was see a movie, have a nice dinner, coffee and chat, and if i get lucky maybe something more after :). I was into pop music, jazz, sports, and still am. Literally, broadway shows were just around my neighborhood. Then, she took me to see Les Mis. My jaw just dropped, sensibility awakened, my ass hurt for sitting more than 3 hours, but my spirit soared to a greater level. I was not the same since then. Thi
re: 'The View' (1/3)
 Mar 24 2007, 08:50:26 PM
Like what i wrote,ignorance is not an escape or an act. I'm sorry for posting the youtube link, and thanks for the reminder.
re: 'The View' (1/3)
 Mar 24 2007, 08:46:56 PM
Opppppps!! Ignorance of law still not acceptable. Sorry guys for posting the youtube video. You know what to do, and so do I.
"The View" (1/3)
 Mar 24 2007, 02:47:52 PM
I did not see “The View” last 21st so I was hoping I can catch upload of clip(s) in youtube. Saw Les mis but unfortunately, have been trying to find “The Color Puple” and “A Chorus Line” , can’t find any. I'm sorry but i'm deleting the the link which I posted earlier because of the guidelines of this board.

I’m an on and off flyer of this website and just got to read again my comment on LizzieCurry. As per my last, I wrote a remark on her “bitching”. She was not and I would like to

The View Today
 Mar 24 2007, 01:58:10 PM
I did not see “The View” last 21st so I was hoping I can catch upload of clip(s) in youtube. Saw Les mis but unfortunately, have been trying to find “The Color Puple” and “A Chorus Line” , can’t find any. I'm sorry, this is an edited message, and I have to remove the link in youtube as per guidelines of this board.

I’m an on and off flyer of this website and just got to read again my comment on LizzieCurry. As per my last, I wrote a remark on her “bitching”. She was not and I would li

re: Les Mis- 3/7 with Lea
 Mar 11 2007, 11:50:14 PM
Last response for LizzieCurry........WOMT (waste of my time)hehehehe. Whatever I do is my business, but of course you're obliged to comment on my listings, i'm honored you're always reading what i write..hahahahahaha. Regards to your job of bitching. Like what i said before, it must pay well. Bye, and signing off on commenting on your 1 or 2 liners :)
re: Les Mis- 3/7 with Lea
 Mar 11 2007, 11:39:45 PM
aw Les Miserables last March 7. First, to describe what happened in the show, the loudest and longest applause were for Lea and Jean Valjean. The standing ovation only started when Lea came out during the final bow. But she did come out together with eponine. I liked this production because the theater was smaller and i found it more intimate. There were changes compared to previous but I felt i did not loose any emotion as compared to when i saw it 5 years ago. For Lea, voice was awesome as usu
re: The New Les Miz
 Mar 11 2007, 10:49:15 PM
thanks for the bitching LizzieCurry :)......enjoy your hobby. maybe that's your therapy. hope you come out "rehabilitated", sooner, hehehehehe. or maybe you're forever cursed to this job. good pay huh? :)

re: Lea in Les Miz (March 7)
 Mar 11 2007, 10:37:15 PM
Thanks LizzieCurry for the grammar correction.

re: The New Les Miz
 Mar 11 2007, 10:32:39 PM
Saw Les Miserables last March 7. First, to describe what happened in the show, the loudest and longest applause were for Lea and Jean Valjean. The standing ovation only started when Lea came out during the final bow. But she did come out together with eponine. I liked this production because the theater was smaller and i found it more intimate. There were changes compared to previous but I felt i did not loose any emotion as compared to when i saw it 5 years ago. For Lea, voice was awesome as us
Lea on Les Miz (March 7)
 Mar 11 2007, 10:14:32 PM
Saw Les Miserables last March 7. First, to describe what happened in the show, the loudest and longest applause were for Lea and Jean Valjean. The standing ovation only started when Lea came out during the final bow. But she did come out together with eponine. I liked this production because the theater was smaller and i found it more intimate. There were changes compared to previous but I felt i did not loose any emotion as compared to when i saw it 5 years ago. For Lea, voice was awesome as u
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You