News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for The Dark I Know Well

The Dark I Know Well Profile Photo
Member Name: The Dark I Know Well
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

34 - a new LGBTQ+ musical on Kickstarter  Sep 5 2020, 06:57:34 AM

Hey guys! The showcase of our one man musical was cancelled due to Covid so we're working on producing the piece again whilst recording the audioplay/album with a Kickstarter.

34 tells the story of the fight for marriage equality in Northern Ireland with a verse text and a score of 22 original pop songs. It's an LGBTQ+ 'Tell me on a Sunday' with political tones. We'd really appreciate any support. Basically if you pledge £20 it buys you the full album or the EP for £10and we'd love you to come along for the ride and help create an original, exciting piece of Musical Theatre.

Find us here - kck.st/354UMfG

We're already 5% funded in less than 24 hours!

Thanks for the support

The 34 Team xx

Sun 5th - Sat 11th July Schedule  Jun 2 2015, 10:03:58 AM

Thanks for your help! Have been looking around!!

x

Sun 5th - Sat 11th July Schedule  Jun 2 2015, 07:14:23 AM

Hey guys planning my NYC trip this July, arrive Sunday 5th late afternoon and leave Sunday 12th afternoon. Would like to see a show Monday night and Thursday afternoon! Can anyone help? Still wanted to squeeze in American in Paris and On The Town! Thanks!xx

I'm planning on seeing

Sunday - Finding Neverland (eve)

Tuesday - King and I (eve)

Wednesday -The Visit (mat)

Monday Evening Shows July?  May 14 2015, 06:43:08 AM

Hey guys,

Planning a NYC trip in July (5th-12th) and wanted to catch a show on the Monday night/Thursday Matinee but I see there is only a handful. Will the weekly schedules change come the summer?

Thanks

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Dec 13 2014, 06:20:15 AM
Last Midnight - http://streepdaily.co.vu/post/105031880499
Side Show Act 1 finale simulcast Times Square  Nov 18 2014, 07:57:08 PM
Nice promo but this just screamed pre-recorded
Kinky Boots seat advice please?  Jul 14 2014, 09:56:23 AM
Anyone know what the Limited View Orchestra seating is like in the second row?
Booking for Broadway Shows  Jul 13 2014, 06:59:55 AM
Hey guys, can not make head nor tail of the Telecharge website and I'm currently trying to book for Kinky Boots in August. The 3D seating chart won't load and I'm wondering are there any other sites where I could book for the show? Have also been using ticket master for the other shows I'm attending which is great and really straightforward!

Thanks for your help

Daniel Radcliffe returning to Broadway!  Jan 17 2014, 06:18:24 AM
Really dull version of this play, Radcliffe wasn't great
American Psycho  Jan 5 2014, 08:13:57 AM
Anyone aware of where the demos are floating around?
Joseph & His Technicolour Movie  Dec 10 2013, 10:14:32 AM
Andrew Lloyd Webber announced on BBC 1 last night a new movie version of 'Joseph' has been signed on the dotted line with Cats movie looking likely too! Watch here: http://goo.gl/mQlvHh
American Psycho  Dec 5 2013, 07:31:34 AM
Just seen a preview and it was fantastic, does anyone know where Duncan Sheiks 3 demo tracks are floating around?
Songs of Spiderman Book  Nov 28 2013, 06:44:15 AM
Tone of videos: just seen Patrick page reading from the book from turn off the darks youtube channel & found it hard to pick up on the tone of it, does he think it's rubbish? I don't get why the official channel have made the videos, is the book being sold at the theatre? Have ordered my copy so should be here soon! Loved the show too
The Light Princess  Sep 28 2013, 06:30:10 AM
Really enjoyed it, still sounds like it changing lots in previews but beautiful sets and music. Some of the staging and stagecraft is exceptional. Will surely be going back to see it once it's opened.
NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --  Feb 2 2013, 02:45:41 PM
Awesome thanks!
NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --  Feb 2 2013, 01:53:17 PM
Anyone have a link to this for anyone outside of the US?
Sacha Baron Cohen's Thenardier: An Observation  Jan 17 2013, 08:36:01 AM
Ok, When he threw himself in the sh*t in the sewers,was all too over the top and Phyllis: Actors don't always do what the directors tells them too,wonder why they had to take a few weeks break in the middle of filming master of the house because of Cohen & also that dog eats dog was cut,a mess of a performance that Hooper did his best to work with
Sacha Baron Cohen's Thenardier: An Observation  Jan 16 2013, 02:43:35 PM
Thought his performance was so pushed and you could see him scrambling around in scenes trying to be funny. Throwing himself into the mud in the sewers when it wasn't really called for and filling any silences with little responses that just undermined any comedy that had been created. Especially after the button at the end of some of the songs, he just couldn't help himself. Anyone I know that was in master of the house scenes, hated every minute.
NYC 4th - 8th August  Aug 2 2011, 01:37:52 PM
Thanks very much! Booking now!
NYC 4th - 8th August  Aug 2 2011, 05:28:16 AM
Hey! I'm over in NY this week currently seeing Fri: Mormon Sat: Catch Me & Spiderman & Sun: H2$! Anyone know of any other cabarets or events in and around the city when I'm over? Or any websites to look for listings?have been looking on timeout but proving difficult! Thanks
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You