News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AlehoSmith

Member Name: AlehoSmith
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Congrats Stephen Fry
 Apr 29 2014, 07:44:55 PM
for the nomination
Rant about the 2014 TONY NOMINATIONS here
 Apr 29 2014, 09:35:18 AM
no its a poor very poor season I will wait when a good season comes.
Rant about the 2014 TONY NOMINATIONS here
 Apr 29 2014, 09:25:58 AM
Well that's my New York trip cancelled I just find the nominations to be devastating, they took the worst parts of Aladdin and nominated them!!!!. They were random and not at all good solid nominations what were they thinking. TOO BAD IT WAS AN AWFUL YEAR. But last year they had Matilda and when Kinky Boots won I lost all hopes for the tonys
Lost Brilliant Productions
 Apr 25 2014, 05:35:43 AM
I believe Heather in Aida was so good and deserved the TONY
all dance production broadway
 Apr 25 2014, 05:33:43 AM
what is the best all dance production you seen on broadway?
advice on Matilda
 Nov 23 2013, 01:10:36 AM
"Dude, my advice is to go and pick another show. Matilda is a confusing and tiresome show. Nobody can tell you what it is about. Its really the classic example of putting lipstick on a pig. Go to a feel good show and something that EVERYONE Likes and Loves Kinky Boots. Trust me on this Dude. These other people on this message board are either Yelpers or Actors associated with the show. Kinky beat out Matilda for the Best new Musical on Broadway this year. What does that tell you? its Awesome, yo
advice on Matilda
 Nov 22 2013, 11:49:52 PM
stevie3 you hate every show !!!! are you 3 years old???
Aladdin Reviews
 Nov 22 2013, 06:39:23 PM
Why did they close MP it sounds so stupid it was a great show
Fun Home just extended again!
 Nov 22 2013, 06:36:52 PM
there are shows that should not be on Broadway and there are shows like fun home
New York Theatre Trip
 Nov 22 2013, 06:27:26 PM
But really want to see history so maybe I should go to London. I have seen Matilda there and it was amazing. I did not have such a good time there
advice on Matilda
 Nov 22 2013, 06:23:23 PM
Matilda is a tony nominated show and not just for kids
New York Theatre Trip
 Nov 22 2013, 06:18:49 PM
The Glass Menagerie looks also amazing, thank you for all the suggestions. We were going to see Aladdin but the reviews come so now we are going earlier. We have not been to New York before so we are just looking for something new and exciting. Or a great revival that is a new vision of a classic.
New York Theatre Trip
 Nov 22 2013, 06:14:35 PM
I am no sure why my friends account was deleted he was the OP. But he is very pleased and is very intrigued with The Pierre Musical the one with a comet
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You