News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sparkles

sparkles Profile Photo
Member Name: sparkles
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who was the nicest Broadway actor or actress you met?
 May 9 2008, 12:01:44 AM
Stephanie J. Block
Kate Shindle
Julia Murney
Jerry Mitchell - I think he counts! Wasn't he a performer before he was a choreographer? Forgive me, I'm a "newer" fan!

My Legally Blonde Review
 Apr 11 2007, 01:29:13 PM
That blooper is hilarious! Maybe the dog had stage fright!
re: My Legally Blonde Review
 Apr 11 2007, 01:27:15 PM
"Another problem with the focus of the show can be fixed very easily. There are a trio of "sorority sisters" aka "the greek chorus" which is behind Elle. Well one of them is blonde and she steals too much focus. She has a better wig than Laura Bell and she is prettier than Laura Bell. They should make this girl a red head or a brunette."

That is Margot (played by Annaleigh Ashford). The character is blonde in the movie as well, so I think they were trying to stay true to that.

re: Legally Blonde
 Mar 27 2007, 07:11:11 PM
The show had an out of town tryout in San Francisco (The Golden Gate Theatre) January through February. I saw it there! They are now back in rehearsals before opening on Broadway.
2007 Tony Winners(Maybe)
 Mar 22 2007, 06:12:01 PM
For those of criticizing Legally Blonde and saying it doesn't have a chance, have you seen it (and I mean LIVE)??? Because I have and it's phenomenal. I also saw Curtains which I didn't enjoy nearly as much. I will be shocked if Legally Blonde isn't at least nominated.
re: OK Wicked People, Question
 Mar 22 2007, 01:13:35 PM
PersonofInterest, I believe you are referring to Maria Eberline. She was an Elphaba understudy on tour, and is part Phillipina.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You