News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for iowaopoly08

Member Name: iowaopoly08
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 23 2018, 11:13:04 AM
The way the secondary market has been going I would honestly just keep an eye on stubhub or tickpick because it has been a pretty common occurrence for tickets to go at or below face value on both sites from what I was seeing...even if the show is showing on Ticketmaster as "sold out"
 Apr 19 2018, 04:46:19 PM
It dawned on me that nobody was complaining when we were helping people get tickets in the DEH thread doing the same exact thing when nobody could get reasonable tickets to see Ben Platt before he left.

Plus what is all this holding tickets "hostage" nonsense? Hostage taking implies there are demands or expectations. People need to chill out...

Apr 11 2018, 12:27:09 PM
Do it!
 Apr 11 2018, 11:54:12 AM
tickpick has some crazy stuff too
 Apr 11 2018, 10:23:20 AM
Very last minute and cheap for Today's show!

ORCHLF C seats 15 and 17
ORCHRF E Seat 18 - claimed

Anyone know someone who would want to go today? Normally $189 per part but definitely willing to let someone have them cheaper!

PM Me!

Apr 8 2018, 07:25:10 PM

Hey everyone!  Last second plans change for me and I can't get out to NYC to see Harry Potter with my two friends.

If anyone is interested in Wednesday tickets for this week I have the following I am checking with TM to see if they will take back even this close otherwise I could also transfer them to someone here.

ORCHLF C Seats 15,17
ORCHR E Seat 18

PM me if at all interested!

Mar 23 2018, 10:53:24 AM

May 17/May 18
Sec BALCRF, Row B, Seat 10 - 12 Available...$165 per part...$704 total.

Holding in case anyone wants them

Mar 13 2018, 11:42:24 AM

March 20/21 ORCHLF Row C seats 5/7 for $289 per part

March 22/23 Dress Circle Row D seats 1/3 for $189 per part

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Mar 7 2018, 11:03:28 PM

Only $450 premiums left at the moment  if anyone else was looking 

Harry Potter access code?
 Feb 6 2018, 10:30:32 PM

Adding onto this does it assume you are purchasing part 1 & 2 ?  Or do you have to do something specific to make sure that is the case?

Nov 17 2017, 02:32:19 PM

Saturday 2 PM Premium Orch Center E 113 - $439 available

Nov 16 2017, 11:30:10 AM

Perhaps but what I will say is that we have seen a tone of the premium seats pop up for same day or next day shows lately as well so I wouldn't give up, but the cheaper face value non-premiums might be long gone

Nov 15 2017, 03:43:50 PM

Jackala28 said: "dearalanaaaa said: "What day is your B11 seat and price I'd be willing to purchase it off you if it's for specific days and prices."

Not looking to sell...only looking for more clarification and advice from those in this thread who are more experienced at theater going than I. Didn't realize I would cause people to think I was selling...just asking clarifying questions...frown

Nov 15 2017, 03:20:10 PM

Jackala28 said: "Hey all..This might sound dumb, but can someone politely explain to me how one is able to purchase a companion/transfer arm seatto a wheelchair seat if you don't actually have a disability or aren't attending a show with a disable person? Like...you don't need to show proof that you are there for disability related reasons?

Also has anyone done SRO before? Is it an obstructed view? Do you actually stand the entire time? Are you in the mezz or o

Nov 15 2017, 02:31:54 PM

I honestly would be shocked if anything Sunday pops up

Nov 15 2017, 12:52:21 PM

Holding for Saturday Matinee

Premium: 1 Ticket, RIGHT ORCHESTRA Row G, Seat 4 Est. Total $439.00

will also release at 12:55 EST

Nov 15 2017, 11:06:45 AM

littlegrrrl said: "iowaopoly08 said: "littlegrrrl said: "We have tickets to see the show on 1/17 (still not exactly sure of who we're seeing but I'm guessing it's Michael Lee Brown regardless since it's the matinee) but would obviously love to be able to catch Ben before he leaves since we've never seen the show before. My daughter is visually impaired so we'd need to be pretty close to the stage for her to be able to catch the action which is partly why we've had our tickets for so far out. Just not that many tickets available for visually impaired patrons, unfortunately, so they go pretty quickly. If by any chance anyone has 2 tickets for tonight's performance, please feel free to PM me. BTW, just wanted to say that this thread is amazing!"

I'd assume you meant 11/18 since you have a matinee, but it sounds like as of now Ben should be in for that show. He was going to do the whole week then they pulled the plug on the matinee today, but you should be good!

"

I wish it was 11/18! It's 1/17, i.e. January.
"

Boy, I need to read better lol

Nov 15 2017, 11:05:18 AM

ellbellthomps said: "Also, there are ton of matinee tickets on telecharge rn!"

If you wanna see MLB then the matinee today is the way to go!

Nov 15 2017, 10:44:56 AM

littlegrrrl said: "We have tickets to see the show on 1/17 (still not exactly sure of who we're seeing but I'm guessing it's Michael Lee Brown regardless since it's the matinee) but would obviously love to be able to catch Ben before he leaves since we've never seen the show before. My daughter is visually impaired so we'd need to be pretty close to the stage for her to be able to catch the action which is partly why we've had our tickets for so far out. J

Nov 15 2017, 10:10:40 AM

You've been IP blocked.  You searched too many times in a short period and sho they blocked your ip from further searches.  Are you using a phone or in-home internet  connection?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You