News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for b0b3rt831

Member Name: b0b3rt831
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Chorus Line 8/25 2pm OUCH
 Aug 27 2007, 03:27:18 PM
I saw ACL twice, once with the OBC (minus Connie and Ritchie) and then the replacements (minus Ritchie and Cassie)

I really LOVE the new Maggie and the new Kristin, but that's really about it. Nick Adams is a gorgeous dancer (and person! haha) but does anyone feel that he's too precise, if that is possible? Sure Will Taylor is very good to look at and has a gorgeous voice, but he doesn't have the presence to be Bobby...

I saw E. Clayton as Ritchie both times I've seen ACL and I

re: Legally Blonde understudies
 Aug 27 2007, 03:16:29 PM
I'd like to see Michael's understudy... I think he has a very good voice, but after seeing the show last weekend I decided that Michael is a very boring performer. He just stood there and delivered lines... I guess when you have a Tony you can do that! :-P
re: Legally Blonde understudies
 Aug 27 2007, 03:15:09 PM
I saw Tracy as Amber first as well and have hated Ambers since then... Our got to meet her afterwards and she was a real sweetheart! Jenn Gambatese had just become Penny and Shoshana was on for Tracy that day, it was awesome!
re: Who did you see before they were famous??
 Aug 27 2007, 03:10:17 PM
Barrett Foa, Celia Keenan-Bolger, and Aaron Lazar were in Bye Bye Birdie at Pittsburgh CLO in 1999 and I was in the children's ensemble... Gavin Creel was in Cinderella at CLO in 1997, which I saw
re: Who has the cutest butt in 'the line'?
 Aug 27 2007, 03:08:46 PM
Nick Adams... Wait... I thought you said best all over I think he does have a great ass though!
re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
 Aug 27 2007, 03:08:09 PM
AHHH!!! I was wondering why they didn't announce Charlotte was out when I saw the matinee on the 19th!
re: Lenora Nemetz CHICAGO both roles in the same day!
 Apr 30 2007, 12:14:55 PM
Oh Teddy Teddy Teddy... I think you are the 1 person who loves Ra-Ra more than me! Ehh.. Possibly the McGills
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Apr 17 2007, 05:54:20 PM
Jenn Gamby (when she was penny in hairspray)
The entire cast of ACL were SOOO nice
Everyone in Wedding Singer was nice too, especially Laura

But... Maybe they were so nice because I knew people? Haha... Peter Matthew Smith is an alum of Pittsburgh Musical Theatre (as is Paul McGill) and that's how we met Jenn. And my friend is dear friends with Laura Benanti, so I got to go backstage with him to meet her

re: Six Toes
 Apr 17 2007, 05:43:53 PM
I've known Paul for a few years, and as far as I know he has 5 and 5 like everyone else
re: PAUL MCGILL!
 Apr 10 2007, 05:35:33 PM
He's 19, I'm a year 2 days older, my senior year my birthday was wednesday and his was friday.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You