News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SisiBelle

SisiBelle Profile Photo
Member Name: SisiBelle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
 Dec 8 2012, 10:04:52 PM
12/07/12 matinee

Datchery: Helena
Murderer: Bazzard
Lovers: Princess Puffer and Deputy

Rosa Bud was a very close 2nd for the murderer according to the boards leaving the theatre; iirc, there were 2 votes difference.

re: Elisabeth the Musical...when will we see it on Broadway?
 May 4 2007, 12:49:33 PM
Rebecca is not nearly the show Elisabeth is. It's a lot more of a generic love story and lacks the excitement and originality of Elisabeth. Watching it, I almost felt like the creators were intentionally trying to create a lavish show that would be more accesible to foreign audiences. However, I think it would be even more likely to be killed with the current climate which favors light comedy, as has been stated... If an English language version of Rebecca were to fail, it would means even les
re: Annelisse Van Der Pool(i dont know how to spell her name)
 Apr 10 2007, 10:07:03 PM
Longtime lurker, first time poster... It's annoyed me that no one else has posted about seeing her, so I registered to say that I saw Anneliese van der Pol as Belle this weekend and she was terrific. Despite her theatre background, I didn't know what to expect since I'm skeptical of "name" stars... but she really impressed. You'd never guess it was her first week in the role.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You