News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for shlamdiddly

shlamdiddly Profile Photo
Member Name: shlamdiddly
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: One question, Yes or No answer (about RENT)  Nov 28 2005, 06:23:00 PM
no.
re: What show would you make your Broadway debut in?  Nov 8 2005, 10:45:02 PM
"The Mystery of Edwin Drood."

I'm going to see that in march I think...I have no clue what it's about.

As for my answer, I'd saw a big dancing show like 42nd Street or Hairspray or something. I like big ensembles...sometimes.

re: Best Main-character entrance  Sep 5 2005, 10:19:52 PM
Lavieboheme3090: "Best movie entrance the T-Rex in Jurassic Park."

I think that just made my night.

re: what was the first show you were ever in?  Aug 24 2005, 10:11:32 PM
I guess it would be in 3rd grade when we had to put on a little show for teh PTA breakfast thing. I think it was The Frog Prince...or something like that. I was the princess and I was supposed to kiss the boy(the frog) on his forehead but I didn't want to so I put my hand on his forehead and kissed my hand. That was when I was going through the "cooties" stage.

The first worthwhile show was when we did M*A*S*H in 10th grade. I was a Korean...yet I am very white with red hair...

re: Avenue Q ushers  Aug 24 2005, 10:03:38 PM
When I saw Ave. Q. before the show started one of the ushers came toward our section and started yelling at us to put our camera's away. We told her none of us had one out and she was like "Well I saw a flash! Put it away!"...she was the only one who saw it though. No one else saw a flash.
Patti Cohenour and Piazza  Aug 18 2005, 01:39:25 PM
I saw The Light in the Piazza yesterday! I loved it.

Victoria Clark wasn't there. I was upset at first but once the show began I forgot all about her. Her understdy, Patti Cohenour was really good though. She said it was only her second time in the show and she was really nervous. So I definitely give her credit. I loved loved loved Kelli O'Hara. I had seen her in Dracula last year around the same time(She was probably my favorite part of that show). She played the part so well and I lo

re: Phantom--Movie vs Stage  Aug 12 2005, 05:49:23 PM
Bleh, I hated the movie. I like the stage version MUCH MUCH better.
re: Musicals Ringtones  Jul 20 2005, 06:44:10 PM
I have Masquarade from Phantom. I have Sprint
re: Currently Listening to?  Jul 20 2005, 05:17:34 PM
Mary Poppins. I haven't listened to a musical in what seems like 2 weeks. I was playing my upbeat/happy/singing music and this came up :)

re: DRS favorite song  Jul 20 2005, 05:16:16 PM
Here I Am is my favorite.
re: Schindler's List  Jul 11 2005, 09:59:28 PM
I think it could be done well either way. I would go see it if it was ever on Broadway.
re: Once on this Island  Jul 11 2005, 09:39:30 PM
GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Just seeing the name of this show makes me want to gag.
re: Favorite Replacement  Jul 11 2005, 09:19:46 PM
Hugh Panaro in Phantom.
re: Most embarassing moment on stage  Jul 9 2005, 03:16:58 AM
Two yuears aog in theater we did Much Ado About Nothing. It was bad enough that because of the way the two classes were divided up we only had 10 people in our class while the other class had 30 something. So while the other class was double and sometimes triple cast for characters, we had two and three parts each. We also only had ONE guy in our class. Our whole production was a mess. I don't think any of us knew all of our lines. Two people actually had scripts onstage the night of the perfor
re: Best Things to cure sore throat/swollen glands?? Singers HELP!!  Jul 8 2005, 11:37:12 PM
get your tonsils taken out.

ok. thats a little extreme.

Definitely keep drinking water. Clear pee is what you want.

re: movies you wish they would make into musicals  Jul 8 2005, 11:11:48 PM
"The Princess Bride"

A high school near me made it into a play last year. It was really good. Inigo Montoya or Westley was played by a girl. She was exceptionally good.

re: How many times have you seen a certain show?  Jul 8 2005, 09:51:52 PM
my most = Phantom twice. I'd rather see different shows than see the same show 50 billion times
re: Top Broadway Stars  Jul 8 2005, 01:26:26 AM
I wouldn't necessarily say Broderick is most well known for his film work. He is well known for Ferris Buller. When you say Mathew Borderick though the first thing that comes to mind is The Producers, Broadway,, and NYC.
re: Did anyone else notice this?  Jul 8 2005, 12:46:02 AM
A guy wore a skirt in the Broadway production too. It's Oz. They can wear whatever they want to wear
re: musicals only you seem to dislike  Jul 7 2005, 12:06:06 AM
I have no clue! I couldn't pay attention long enough! All I know is that there is a girl and an island.

I shudder at the memory

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You