News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ashleybrod

ashleybrod Profile Photo
Member Name: ashleybrod
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hit List
 Dec 10 2013, 12:05:23 PM
I was there last night and totally loved it. Obviously, since it sold out so fast, there is interest in it, but is that just short term?

But I think they could totally get someone to fix the book among the writers they have.

Kinky Boots cast changes
 Dec 4 2013, 09:30:11 PM
i would love to see stark in cabaret! as long as he stays on broadway...last time it was a long break between shows.
BROADWAY CARES - FALL 2013
 Dec 4 2013, 09:29:09 PM
at 12th night the guy really didn't seem like he wanted to be doing it, looked like he felt uncomfortable giving the speech and kept trying to hurry it along.
12th Night/Richard III
 Dec 3 2013, 11:52:26 PM
I went on nov30 cause it was the posted last day but they didnt have any rush at all. only standing room for both shows.
Kinky Boots cast changes
 Dec 3 2013, 11:40:33 PM
why not?
The Phantom of the Opera US Tour
 Dec 3 2013, 11:27:40 PM
if i never saw it on broadway would it be a good idea or bad to see this tour?
Hunter Foster Joins Bridges of Maddison County!!!
 Dec 3 2013, 11:23:04 PM
mattbrain why oh god?
Kinky Boots cast changes
 Dec 3 2013, 11:20:17 PM
No...I just got excited about it. I heard it at the stage door from my friend who talks to the cast a lot, I didn't know we needed links. I tried to find an official article and there isn't one, so I guess my friend could be wrong, btu she said she heard it from some kb cast members at stage door

i didn't ask personally (too scared haha) but i'll ask her who said it

Kinky Boots cast changes
 Dec 3 2013, 10:25:42 PM
who do you think will come in in march? i heard patti murin, leslie kritzer and haven burton. any of those would be good. i saw ellyn marsh go on and thought she was AMAZING but i also heard allie mauzy is going in and she's hysterical

don't all the original leads always go together? since she's leaving billy, stark and lena will be going, too

Funny Video from Drood I have stumbled upon on Youtube
 Dec 3 2013, 10:04:11 PM
AH! I forgot about this video! Love them and LOVED Drood! I SO wish they would have been able to perform at the Tony's!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You