News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dramaboy27

Member Name: dramaboy27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Parade veiwing
 Nov 22 2008, 01:45:32 PM
Im sorry there is probably another thread on here about this kind of thing...but where is the BEST place to view The Macys Day Parade, is there anywhere accesible to the public that you can see the performances on the floats, I know that the Broadway performances cannot be seen, but how about David Archuleta....?
re: the 10 Most Innovative Shows of the 21st Century
 Jul 25 2008, 04:04:30 PM
Caroline or Change
Urintown
Angels in America
August Osage County
Sweeney Todd Revival
Sunday in the Park...Revival
Macbeth Revival
In The Heights
Spring Awakening
Avenue Q

Thanksgiviing shows?
 Jul 25 2008, 03:44:17 PM
Are there any shows that are playing on Thanksgiving night this year??
re: BROADWAY SEASON 2008-09 Line-Up So-Far
 Jul 1 2008, 01:13:18 PM
what about Jake in Fargut North?? Is that play still happening?
re: Did South Pacific make you feel uncomfortable?
 Apr 16 2008, 01:11:00 AM
That is the point of the show, the racist undertone is ment to be an over tone....Its The Whole Show, Nellie changes herself at the end to not be racist and to love him cuz she loves him...not worry about the race of the kids. And the nudity was interesting and kind of cool it really set the scene and was great with the themes of war and the relationship between soldiers and nurses....It was ment to be funny!lol
re: She makes the little mermaid her 10th show and is loving it.
 Apr 11 2008, 11:16:29 AM
I think the sets are horrible...I dont understand how they can use those tall turning arm things in every scene and think they are going to convince me that I havent seen them before.....The sets dont work, just like the costumes dont work, and 1 or 2 or the actors!
re: I Saw the Movie Doubt Tonight and You Didn't
 Apr 11 2008, 11:14:01 AM
Dear Roscoe....art is always a matter of opinion, but Doubt is a fantastic play and of all actors (Meryl Streep and Philip Seymore Holfman) to say it looks like a snoozer is beyond me.....THEY ARE AMAZING...im my opinion!!lol
re: Spring Awakening Wed. April 9, 2008
 Apr 10 2008, 12:07:51 AM
I think Emma is great, and you are right she is No Lauren.......SHES EMMA!!! I wouldnt want to see another Lauren because that means that she is copying and not experiencing the role for her self....As for her size, I would be careful about talking about a young girls size on a site that many young people get on....I think she is talented, and best of all SHES CAST and another four or five hundred girls arent!!
re: Eleven O'clock numbers
 Mar 11 2008, 01:31:02 AM
The 11 oclock in CAROLINE OR CHANGE is probably Lots Wife now but Salty Tear Drops was intended to be.
re: August Osage County Monologue
 Feb 24 2008, 11:25:15 PM
I dont really remember him having a monologue exactly but i didnt know if he had enough large chunks in a scene that i could put together. Thanks anyways you guys!
August Osage County Monologue
 Feb 24 2008, 10:21:10 PM
Does anyone know where I could get a male monologue from August....I need one of Little Charles's if anyone has a copy of the script..I know its not published yet..but who knows whos on here??lol
re: Revival of Hair with Groff!
 Feb 13 2008, 01:06:24 AM
Does anyone know if he will be naked in this production..i dont know the show that well but that would be a reason to get to know it!lol jk
re: Rate the musical above you.
 Feb 12 2008, 04:00:30 PM

high fedelity

Opening Night!!
 Feb 12 2008, 03:07:26 AM
I might be invited to the opening night of In the Heights!! I am so excited but I have never been to an opening..What are they like???
Sunday in the Park with George discussion
 Jan 27 2008, 06:15:53 PM
I saw the 2nd preview of the show yesterday and it was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen..I would love to hear what others thought about it.........I MEAN IT WAS AMAZING!!!
re: TKTS QUESTION!!
 Dec 2 2007, 01:14:50 PM
Great! Do you know the discount!
TKTS QUESTION!!
 Dec 1 2007, 10:26:03 PM
I cant read the tkts website very well!! What is there today or yesterday...also is Xanadu there and if so what is the price!?
re: Enter BWW's 'Give Us Your Voice' - THE LITTLE MERMAID Contest
 Nov 10 2007, 10:13:56 PM
Elizabeth Berg is amazing...I made another thread about her because I didnt see this one...she has the most trained "broadway" sounding voices....I think she has a good chance as far as what I have seen!! She has my vote!haha
Has anyone bought their tix for Sunday
 Nov 10 2007, 11:43:08 AM
I tried but they are only selling to American Express card holders..does anyone know when they go on sale to the public without those cards!?
re: Favorite Song in each of the CURRENT Broadway shows?
 Nov 2 2007, 12:47:59 PM
A Chorus Line- What I did for Love
Ave Q- For Now
Chicago- Roxy
Curtains- n/a
Grease- Freddie My Love
Hairspray- Without Love
Jersey Boys- Who Loves You
Legally Blonde- So Much Better
Les Miserables - One Day More
Mamma Mia- The Winner Takes it All
Mary Poppins- n/a
Rent- Christmas Bells
Spamalot- Find you Grail
Spring Awakening- My Junk or Wispering
Spelling Bee- I Speak Six Languages
Color Purple- Im Here
Drowsy Chaperone- I

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You