News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SWAK

SWAK Profile Photo
Member Name: SWAK
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
 Aug 27 2007, 12:04:23 AM
I saw the tour (way back in november) Benny picked up Mimi then. I wish I could remember who they were though. I only remember Declan Bennet and if I'm remembering right Harley Jay...crap I blanked out on the last name. I need sleep.
re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 12
 Jul 27 2007, 12:41:05 PM
I have a belief that I'm allergic to stone fruits. Everytime I eat one (which has been awhile now because of the effects) My tongue and throat get really itchy. I don't know if that means I'm allergic but it's really irritating!
 Jul 24 2007, 10:23:47 PM
I've got a monster of a family too. My grandma (on my dad's side) had twelve kids (six boys six girls) and those kids created the 24 grandchildren (twelve boys twelve girls) and seven great grand children (actually six, one died last year unfortunately). Mom's side isn't big at all but to be honest we don't really care about them too much.
 Jul 15 2007, 06:19:42 PM
I had a bunch of bands sign my pants before. It was really great but eventually they all washed out. Which means That I need to start a new pair of signature pants.
 Jul 8 2007, 12:15:24 PM
The ones I'm getting- hopefully when I'm seventeen. Because my mom wants one for her fiftieth and might allow me to get one at the same time- is cat paw prints going up my back then one final one on my shoulder/collarbone area. It'll be shaded to look like it's indented in the skin.

My brother has one on his arm...I'm not sure WHAT it is, but it looks fine. My hairdresser is trying to bleach hers off then tattoo the skin to her skincolor. Which really looks kind of painful, but cheaper

Jun 6 2007, 03:37:05 PM
I personally have a phobia of feet. I cannot have other people's feet like near me unless they have shoes on. Of course when your male cousins discover that they use any chance they have to shove their feet in your face.

I also have a fear of lobsters. It's strange I know, but I do.

Jun 5 2007, 10:21:32 PM
I've been dying my hair since 4th grade. The entire top layer is composed of old hair dye and there are parts underneath where there is still the original color (dark DARK brown, seriously it's almost black) I dyed it red the last few times which just made it...lighter. Now I have hot pink streaks and I love them.
 Jun 1 2007, 04:24:37 PM
I can't stop looking at the vein in his forehead.
re: Things That Gross ONLY You Out
 May 20 2007, 08:11:31 PM
you are not alone on feet. It's gotten to the point where I freak out if their near me.

Lobsters as well.

May 19 2007, 03:38:14 PM
Never a grammatcally correct blog post from Adam either. Now, the onscreen kiss was not only "not so bad". It's now a good kiss.
 May 18 2007, 06:20:11 PM
The green in Adam's eyes look amazing. Especially when you see the bigger version. They're like jade they're so green.
But once again, wonderful job.

May 18 2007, 02:34:34 PM
That is amazing! Great work, I especially love the pictures to the right.
 May 15 2007, 02:40:47 PM
I have to say, Adam Pascal fans are wicked friendly. On every site they are all really really nice to each other. I went through phases of being in love with Johnny Depp and the like and their fans were constant catfights.

Edit: Okay...rereading that I realize that I sound like I'm on crack or something. I'm not.

May 10 2007, 06:52:37 PM
yeah I thought it was odd that only those two little strips on his head were gray-ish.
 May 10 2007, 06:44:47 PM
That was my first thought too. But then the gray talk started and I kept looking at it. But I stick by my original thought; it makes me happier. NOT that I wouldn't love him gray. I just like him better with...pigment.
 May 10 2007, 06:13:56 PM
Women too. My aunt was completely gray in her twenties and had the short curly gray old lady perm. Now she's a redhead.
 May 10 2007, 06:04:22 PM
Hey newbie here but I've loved Adam since the movie. Which I know is every other fangirl but it's true. I've been reading the posts for awhile. Mostly because you're all pretty entertaining lol.

The naive child on the inside is convincing myself that it's the light reflect off of the shininess of his hair that makes it look gray. He just seems so...conscious (sp? I can't spell) of his hair to not go herbal essences on the grays.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You