News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chester Prince2

Chester Prince2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Chester Prince2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Oh, Hello RUSH
 Dec 28 2016, 10:21:04 PM

Bump. Anyone try to rush lately for Oh, Hello? How early do you have to get there? Thank you!

Atomic
 Jul 25 2014, 07:22:45 PM
If anyone is interested I talked with Jeremy Kushnier on my podcast about Atomic the Musical. Link below.
Auditions for Performers - SeaWorld
 Feb 17 2014, 03:20:52 PM
I'd rather audition for regional production of Cats. Seriously.
Snow Day Discounts
 Feb 13 2014, 02:25:49 PM
La Soiree: use code "LS450" for ringside seats for $39, standing room $30!!

La Soiree
 Feb 5 2014, 08:24:20 PM
Yes, it's still general admission.
La Soiree
 Feb 4 2014, 02:16:53 AM
The bathtub guy is still in the show in NYC. Miss Behave is in Sydney's production. Here's a press release about the new acts:
La Soiree
 Feb 3 2014, 03:23:40 PM
Actually, they're not papering much anymore. We have had great crowds this past month even with the snow and the Super Bowl. Tonight will be our second Monday performance since we changed our perf schedule. Nothing is for sure, but we are planning on being open until May and hopefully beyond.

20at20
 Jan 31 2014, 02:44:12 PM
Obviously, I'd recommend La Soiree but then Murder For Two.
PLAYBILL Covers of the 2013-2014 Season
 Jan 29 2014, 10:21:15 PM
Yea.. If/Then isn't my favorite, but it's better than just the title under black. At least they took a chance with it. Maybe it will change come opening.
Murder for Two
 Jan 29 2014, 09:57:23 PM
I just saw Murder For Two. I did the 20 for $20 deal at New World Stages (cash only) and can't stop talking about it. I loved the show and can't believe more people aren't talking about it. I went to theater camp with Brett, one half of the show, and he was amazing. Joe, who also wrote the book and music and is the other half of the show was insane! The show is laugh after laugh, it doesn't take itself too seriously. Anyways, go see it if you can. It got extended until July and for good reason.
First Impressions
 Jan 6 2014, 02:56:54 PM
I really enjoy seeing a show more than once if I'm lucky enough, but I don't find that I prefer the actors the first time more than any other time. To me it's dependent upon the choices the actor makes as the character he or she is playing. Sometimes when I see a different actor in a part I already saw, that actor is able to play up or play down certain parts or emphasize different words.
SeaWorld Audtions in San Antonio - Jan 10
 Jan 6 2014, 10:17:30 AM
Exactly. I have a hard time wrapping my head around anyone who would want to say they work or perform at Sea World now. Sea World has such a negative connotation in the public's eye.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You