News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tom theater rat

Tom theater rat Profile Photo
Member Name: Tom theater rat
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WAITRESS Will Officially Bow on Broadway in Spring 2016
 Aug 20 2015, 02:40:31 PM

I'm sure you must be right......I thought it was too good to be true that Sara would be playing, but boy do they look alike. I was so distracted, that I paid way too much attention to her and have been looking at pics of Sara ever since to try and confirm. Thanks for clarifying guys. Looking forward to seeing what the reviews say after tonights opening. Hoping they tighten things up because I really do like the score and am rooting for this show after seeing it.

WAITRESS Will Officially Bow on Broadway in Spring 2016
 Aug 20 2015, 11:27:24 AM

I was there on Tuesday and was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the show. I loved the score and thought that it varied much more than previously posted. at one point, my friend and I thought the keyboardist looked a lot like Sara B......and wouldn't you know....it was!! What a thrill to see her perform her own score. We were both obsessed with the way she almost conducted the rest of the band on stage. It felt like she was another character to keep your eye on thru the performan

Finding Neverland at ART -- Reviews & Thoughts
 Jul 25 2014, 04:51:54 PM
Thanks yellibean for the review.....I wish today was next Tuesday!!! The start of my theater obsession was when I moved to Boston in the year #%&*...anyone else remember when it was the regular tryout town? Sweeney Todd, La Cage, Dreamgirls! Then it dried up for a while. ART and Paulus are bringing back the pre-broadway excitement to this town. Now when I go to NY (twice a year...3 shows a trip), my choices can expand because I've already seen something here that I can check off my list. Hope I
Finding Neverland at ART -- Reviews & Thoughts
 Jul 23 2014, 04:04:14 PM
Next Tuesday for me as well. Said I was not going to read anything before, but here I am....dying to know what you all think!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You