News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Southstreet

Member Name: Southstreet
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Frankie and Johnny Rush
 May 20 2019, 04:54:40 AM
Thanks so much for your replies, shall get there for 10am then or, if I wake up earlier, maybe for 9.30am.
Frankie and Johnny Rush
 May 19 2019, 07:50:46 AM
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has any reports about how busy the rush for the show is? Am thinking of trying this Saturday and would rather not get up ridiculously early if I can avoid it.

Heather Headley in The Color Purple
 Aug 5 2016, 04:36:11 AM

Does anyone know how long she is supposed to be in the show for? She just keeps mentioning the summer, but no actual dates, so wondering if if anyone here knows any more?

AMERICAN PSYCHO Previews
 Mar 30 2016, 09:33:22 AM

ArtMan said: "Yes, you would give them the online/phone code at box office.  Good for you, saving the fees.  If I had the opportunity I would do the same.  I just bought five tickets this week for my May trip.  The fees totaled more that $50.  For what?  Nothing.  Call me cheap also.

"

Well, I am going to send a friend who lives in NYC to the box office and ask her to get the ticket for me. I w

AMERICAN PSYCHO Previews
 Mar 30 2016, 08:58:18 AM

Having seen the show a couple of times in London, the part of Bateman's mother was pretty much a non-entity at the Almeida. I am hoping to see the show in two weeks when I am in over NYC, so am only skimming this thread to avoid too many spoilers, but it looks like they haven't extended it, or if they have, not by much. Can't wait to see what they've done with the show, I loved it when it was on here.

Quick question regarding the Theatremania offers, can those be used in person at the box office as well? They don't seem to have a code on the box office part of the info. Do I just mention the same code to the box office attendant? Just being a cheapskate and trying to avoid booking fees.

Waitress Previews
 Mar 29 2016, 10:09:49 AM

What time do the standing room tickets usually go on sale, is it first thing when the box office opens?

re: GUYS AND DOLLS Rush
 May 13 2009, 09:54:43 AM
BUMP!
re: GUYS AND DOLLS Rush
 May 5 2009, 08:54:03 AM
Whereabouts are the seats for the student rush?
re: Next to Normal Rush
 Apr 21 2009, 12:02:57 PM
What time would I have to queue up from during the week, like for a Wednesday or Thursday?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You