News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dlh

Member Name: dlh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shuffle along...2016 cast album?
 Jul 31 2016, 07:15:42 PM

Does anyone know the rough cost of a Broadway cast album the size of Shuffle Along 2016? Is it $200k, 300k...?

FUNNY FACE Score?
 Jul 30 2014, 07:54:09 PM
FUNNY FACE is no more "lost" than most of the other Gershwin musicals that have been restored. The reason it was not included in the Roxbury series in the mid 1990s is it's rights-encumbered. The Broadway production of MY ONE AND ONLY in 1983 started out as a revival of FUNNY FACE -- it was completely overhauled with a new script during troubled out-of-town tryouts. But because of the contracts in place, any performance of FUNNY FACE must now be approved by all the stake-holders in the Broadway
how did the score change en route to B'way?
 Jun 16 2008, 02:53:41 PM
I see that thetinymagic2 has already reposted my allthatchat message (thank you!) asking if there were any songs cut or newly written since the Public Theatre production last summer.

I'm still looking for a clear answer: all I've got to go on are the published song lists from Variety's off-B'way review and the B'way Playbill. But the lists are different enough that I don't really trust them -- it looks like the major difference is only that someone was more specific and detailed when t

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You