News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ythc2013

Member Name: ythc2013
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AMERICAN PSYCHO Previews
 Apr 1 2016, 05:53:10 PM

Lets say that I'm, perhaps, the child... Roughly 27 not to embarrass myself too much. Will we jump out of our seat?

AMERICAN PSYCHO Previews
 Apr 1 2016, 05:25:42 PM

Never seen the film/read the book. Have tickets for tonight. How scary is this for a child?

Extra Noises Off! HIPTIX Ticket 1/27 Matinee
 Jan 19 2016, 10:37:17 PM

Sent you a note

The Bandstand Previews
 Oct 17 2015, 02:13:42 AM

Saw this evening's performance and left early to catch a train so that we didn't have to transfer to get back to the city. Beth Leavel is a master of comedy and it was so lovely to see her illuminate the relationship with her daughter (Osnes' character). Such a shame that her talent is not being given it's light. She was cast in a Roundabout reading of an original musical comedy earlier this year and I hope that this piece continues to develop as it could be her star

Tonight! 3 Orch Tkts Available Josh Groban
 Sep 29 2015, 10:41:22 AM

Sent PM and made offer. 

Time for Spring Awakening Opening Night
 Sep 23 2015, 06:30:09 PM

Does anyone know what time the curtain is for Opening Night of SA?

THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME Will Record a Cast Album!
 Sep 23 2015, 06:16:00 PM

I could not confirm or deny that they are recording the cast album next week if someone asked me and that SHKBOOM potentially might release the recording sooner than the already mentioned date. I just couldn't.

Legally Blonde Back in NYC?
 Apr 30 2015, 03:57:37 PM

I was scrolling through MTI's website and found that some company is producing "Legally Blonde: The Musical" the weekend of May 6-9. Does anyone know anything about this? www.lilpronyc.com is the only link I've found. Loved seeing this show earlier in the run.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame at Paper Mill
 Apr 5 2015, 12:32:34 PM

Next stop is Paris with all new cast with continuing to work on show. Broadway one day, someday, maybe. Write to Tom Schumacher. Let him know.

SKYLIGHT Previews
 Mar 13 2015, 07:15:51 PM
On my way now... Have no notion of what I'm walking into!
Hunchback is it ready?
 Mar 11 2015, 08:27:46 PM
Ready.
 Mar 7 2015, 12:06:16 PM
I just want to defend this production in saying that this narrative is far from epic... It's one of Hugo's most intimate stories. Have you read Les Miserables? The musical isn't even as epic as the novel. This is an intimate, coming of age story in many ways. The music and characters are brought to the forefront in Scwartz's production. I am in no way affiliated with this company nor do I have any desire to comment on most of these boards, but I truly believe this piece yields a discussion.

Mar 5 2015, 05:30:28 PM
I won't say too much as I hate relaying information that will be used to pre-judge a piece, but the narration is still there, working even better in the PaperMill production. The work keeps haunting me throughout the day. I can't remember the last time I've been so affected... Perhaps Stritch's At Liberty or Grey Gardens. I will be returning as much as possible. Menken, Schumacher, Schwartz Squared, Parnell were all there. Father Schwartz was particularly moved after the preview-- more humble th
 Mar 5 2015, 02:11:00 PM
There last night... It's a masterpiece of theater. Do anything to see it.
Bringing GREASE back to New York
 Aug 24 2014, 10:17:42 PM
This is the original book and score.
Bringing GREASE back to New York
 Aug 24 2014, 10:14:24 PM
http://www.gofundme.com/dhp7jc

Life in Luggage Productions is producing "GREASE" in New York City and we need your help! " YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WE WANT!"

Life in Luggage is an up and coming non-profit production company that provides a foundation for new and emerging artists in the city to work and create within the evolving business. The company was started by three college friends with a desire to produce a number of productions throughout the year, but in order for us to get started, we need some helping hands. Your donations will help pay for the show's performance and rehearsal spaces, musicians, performance rights, costumes, and sets.

If you can't afford a donation, that's okay! By sharing our link on Facebook and Twitter, you are helping to spread the word and moving us closer to our goal!

Thank you for any support and your consideration.

Has anybody seen THE PIANIST OF WILLESDEN LANE?
 Jul 28 2014, 11:47:59 AM
The BEST theater experience I've had this year. Emotionally fulfilling and will take your breath away.
BUBBLE!
 Apr 24 2014, 06:30:15 PM
Just trying to help out a friend. If anyone has any offers, please let me know.

Thanks.

TICKETS FOR SALE!
 Apr 24 2014, 06:29:21 PM
Thank you for directing me to the other post.

TICKETS FOR SALE!
 Apr 24 2014, 06:12:18 PM
FRIENDS- I have 3 extra house seat tickets for sale for

"THE GAZILLION BUBBLE SHOW"
... a delight for kids and the entire family now playing at the NEW WORLD STAGES.

EXCHANGEABLE FOR DIFFERENT DATES AT NEW WORLD STAGES BOX OFFICE. NEED TO GET RID OF THESE TICKETS. PLEASE SHARE WITH ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT MIGHT NEED THEM!! THANKS!

Show times are:... See More

Gazillion Bubble Show! - Home -
gazillionbubbleshow.com
The Gazillion Bubble Show will amaze

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You