News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RevoltingChild23

Member Name: RevoltingChild23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jeanna de Waal  Apr 24 2014, 01:39:35 PM
I saw Jeanna on March 19th and I thought she was wonderful. The audience loved her and her singing and acting were stellar. However, I didn't see the original cast with Annaleigh so I don't have much to compare to other than the CD.
NY Trip: What shows would you recommend?  Mar 27 2014, 08:43:58 PM
I'm graduating from high school this year too and actually just spend a week in NYC. I would definitely recommend Pippin, Matilda and Kinky Boots. All incredible shows that I thoroughly enjoyed and I saw Pippin with my grandmother who adored it!
:( THE MATILDAS ARE LEAVING!!  Jan 12 2014, 03:49:12 PM
Apparently Ripley made her debut this afternoon
The kids in  Jan 11 2014, 06:17:42 PM
Matt1, I was thinking that too! Especially because rehearsals start on Monday, and Bailey ends her run two days before. Coincidence? I think any of the Matilda's would be fantastic in Les Mis!
Matilda plague  Jan 5 2014, 03:39:48 PM
Heather Tepe said that she had to start learning male tracks during intermission - sounds crazy!
Matilda plague  Jan 5 2014, 03:01:26 PM
Yesterday night Phillip Spaeth posted a photo on his twitter with all the cast members that are sick but he deleted it but someone has posted it on tumblr
Matilda plague  Jan 5 2014, 02:58:55 PM
I have a friend who was at the show yesterday, and right before Loud they pulled Lesli and got Betsy to fill in for her. Before the Thripp throw Ava also left, presumably because she was ill, and Heather filled in for her. Gabriella was supposed to be on and Ben was supposed to be on as well, but before the show there was an announcement that Milly would be on, and John Arthur Greene would be on as the escape artist.
:( THE MATILDAS ARE LEAVING!!  Jan 5 2014, 02:08:01 PM
Bailey is leaving next weekend. I'd assume that either Ripley or Ava will replace her after that.
Standout performances, 2013  Dec 29 2013, 09:44:19 AM
I would have to say the entire cast of The Glass Menagerie along with Bailey Ryon and Jill Paice in Matilda.
New Title Performers Announced for Broadway's Matilda  Dec 21 2013, 12:39:16 AM
Bailey was on tonight. I've heard that tomorrow night [er, I guess tonight!] is Sophia's last show. How did Paige compare to the current-tilda's?
New Title Performers Announced for Broadway's Matilda  Dec 11 2013, 10:23:34 PM
I've heard that Oona is leaving this week, I believe someone said on Friday? Not sure how reliable this is, but Sophia is next to leave and I heard it's the 21st?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You