News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadway guy2

broadway guy2 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadway guy2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WICKED taking Circle in the Square
 Dec 18 2013, 05:21:37 PM
They should have put Godspell in the Gershwin and then have WICKED be performed in the streets.
Muck-Up Matinees?
 Dec 18 2013, 04:30:32 PM
Oh sure, once they got word that it was closing and it was going to be filmed then everyone started caring again. But the few years before the final cast, the show was a joke. Yes they still did their job and did the show, but you could tell a lot of heart got lost in the later years. Greif never came in and cleaned up the show like it desperately needed. End of Story.

Will Alan Cumming be able to win another Tony?
 Dec 18 2013, 02:15:02 PM
LOL Yes they were, playbilly. Look what a disaster that was.
Will Alan Cumming be able to win another Tony?
 Dec 18 2013, 12:38:34 PM
Will Alan just be repeating what he did in the 1998 revival or is he going for a new approach? Personally I think it's a mistake for him to do this revival of the revival if he doesn't add anything new to the character. No one likes to see a cookie cutter performance. That's what happened with the 2006 Les Mis revival and people weren't pleased.
College
 Dec 18 2013, 12:24:54 AM
Ah I see. Well Good Luck !
College
 Dec 18 2013, 12:15:56 AM
Great Choices! I have some MT friends at Pace and Ithica and they seem to love their experience. No Juilliard? They rarely take Highschool Seniors but it never hurts to try.
College
 Dec 18 2013, 12:05:51 AM
Ooh Goodluck, bwayboy22. What schools are you applying to? If you don't mind me asking.
Muck-Up Matinees?
 Dec 17 2013, 11:36:43 PM
No not the original cast, the cast of the later years. Thank God that show closed.
College
 Dec 17 2013, 08:38:46 PM
Ah I see. Conservatories seem like the best route for you. I don't know the exact SAT requirements but have you looked into The Boston Conservatory?
College
 Dec 17 2013, 08:19:36 PM
You should definitely be applying to more MT colleges than 4. MT programs are very difficult to get into and Most kids don't get into half their choices. You should consider auditioning for more colleges if you want a realistic chance at getting into one of the program of your dreams. You should add 6 more Audition colleges to your list.

So sorry to hear about the rejection but rejection is apart of the business and considering how competitive MT programs are, you really shouldn't dwel

Muck-Up Matinees?
 Dec 17 2013, 07:42:13 PM
The cast of RENT did that 24/7. Every show was a Muck-up show for them. That show completely fell apart cause Michael Grief never came back to touch up the show and the cast was always goofing off and completely destroying John Larson's message.
Muck-Up Matinees?
 Dec 17 2013, 05:25:33 PM
That happened during an actual performance of Les Mis? Wow that's really unprofessional.
Muck-Up Matinees?
 Dec 17 2013, 01:17:35 PM
Didn't WICKED have a MUCK-UP MATINEE when Idina appeared out of costume in her red Jumpsuit and started talking to the audience? And then Glinda went out of character and yelled "I love Idina Menzel" to everyone.. It's on youtube somewhere. If I was an audience member during that show I would have been pissed.

Shows without a villain?
 Dec 15 2013, 10:59:12 PM
Ask a Wolf's Mother.
Shows without a villain?
 Dec 15 2013, 08:26:13 PM
Sunset Boulevard
EVITA
Into The Woods
Funny Girl
Avenue Q
My Fair Lady
Joseph and the amazing Blah Blah Blah
Chicago?
Mamma Mia
Company
Grease
Drowsy Chaperone
Mary Poppins
Godspell
Music Man
The Producers
Rent
Spamalot
Your A good man Charlie Brown

Grantaire was gay for Enjolras..Correct?
 Dec 15 2013, 09:51:06 AM
A real life couple played the roles on tour? That's freaking Hot! Thanks bwayrose7! Yeah, Hadley Fraser seemed to think he was gay in the 25th anniversary. Hadley and Ramin would make a hot couple.
Grantaire was gay for Enjolras..Correct?
 Dec 15 2013, 09:42:05 AM
? Seems like it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You