News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LittleEdieFan

Member Name: LittleEdieFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Current Shows with Nudity  Mar 1 2017, 11:26:05 PM

Thirsty?

Musicals staged as concerts  Feb 28 2017, 05:54:37 PM

The Act?

Second hand casting recordings in New York  Feb 5 2017, 10:25:42 PM

Hi. I am visiting New York on holiday. I would like to add to my Broadway cast recording collection. Does anyone know of any places where I could buy second-hand cast recordings on CDs. Looking for second hand to keep the cost down. 

Sweeney Todd revival at Barrow Street  Oct 24 2016, 10:02:53 PM

i will be in NYC at the end of February but there doesn't seem to be any tickets available until March!!

Sunset to the Palace in January  Aug 6 2016, 11:50:27 PM

MadonnaMusical said: "Also... and I say this out of respect... does anyone give a crap about Glenn Close anymore? When was the last time she had a hit movie? I don't think her name will translate to ticket sales.

"Just like Norma Desmond!!

Falsettos Tickets  Aug 6 2016, 11:24:20 PM

Will there by any chance to run will be extended? Falsettos is one of my absolute favourite shows, but I won't be in NYC until the end of January sad

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets  Jun 13 2016, 12:40:13 AM

There are still some premium tickets still available. Just secured a single centre orchestra ticket Row M in Feb. couldn't get a cheaper ticket but at least the scalpers won't get my money!

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets  Jun 11 2016, 05:23:32 AM

Firstly, congratulations to everyone who scores a ticket to Hamilton. Very exciting!

I am visiting New York from Australia in February and, without an AMEX or special code, I am going to have to try my luck trying to get one ticket through the general sale. Does anyone have some advice on the best strategy to maximise my slim chance of getting a ticket through the General sale. Should I target a date towards the end of February instead of early February. Should I go straight for rear m

How many shows....  Jan 2 2016, 04:06:02 AM

54 Below question  Dec 7 2015, 03:53:48 AM

I travel to New York alone quite often. At 54 Below I have often been seated at a table with other people. Last time I was seated next to the mother of Christine Ebersole's personal assistant at one of Ms Ebersole's shows. After the show the mother introduced me to Ms Ebersole who even joined the table for a while. It was one of the highlights of that trip..

Why do fully grown adults still think it's ok to talk in shows?  Nov 30 2015, 02:41:23 AM

How hard should it be for an adult to sit still and quiet for a couple of hours and enjoy a show they paid a lot of money for. 

King Lear in Sydney  Nov 25 2015, 03:00:02 AM
I'm going too.
Your favorite musical theatre song most people may not be familiar with  Oct 12 2015, 06:00:47 AM

Under the Rollercoaster from The Rink

Demographics of the Broadway Audience 2013-2014  Oct 12 2015, 03:57:00 AM

It's not just for gays anymore!

The Greatest Sondheim Song  Sep 4 2015, 11:06:00 PM

Today it is "Everyday a Little Death". The lyric "He talks softly of his wars and his horses and his w*ores" is sublime.

OOP Broadway CDs  Jul 11 2015, 04:58:25 AM

"All of you guys/gals have to get a clue and buy a vowel...As much as some of you love physical CDs that format is dormant if not downright dead...the majority are downloading music...that is the norm. Some are not even doing that...they are streaming from Spotify, Pandora or Apple music. "

Collecting digital files is not the same as collecting CDs. There is something particularly satisfying about holding the CD, looking through the book

Favorite 2015 Tony Award Performance  Jun 9 2015, 04:17:57 AM

Lisa Howard - what a way to sell a show

Tony Yazbsck - such a dreamy voice

Abandoned film adaptations of Broadway shows?  May 23 2015, 02:03:51 AM

The Drowsy Chaperone with Geoffrey Rush as Man in Chair.

cast cd update  Apr 23 2015, 04:17:57 AM

I thought Nevermore was also recording. 

Straightest Musicals  Apr 15 2015, 05:29:09 AM

Gypsy. Straight guys love burlesque.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You