News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sierrariel

sierrariel Profile Photo
Member Name: sierrariel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BRIDGES in its final week
 May 21 2014, 01:29:40 PM
I am thoroughly upset that Bridges has closed, but I understand why. The marketing team was terrible and it just wasn't pulling at the box office. It was up against way too many shows with bigger hype. I saw it twice and loved it each and every time. I thought it was something very beautiful and something very moving and it will forever be an experience that I'll hold dearly.

I do agree though that the article did glaze over Gentlemen's Guide and If/Then, however what I read was more s

the Music Man
 May 13 2014, 11:42:21 AM
For what it's worth, NBC had MacFarlane host SNL a couple years ago. I don't know if it's the same contract, but if Fox let him do that, then they might not mind him having a one night gig on a televised musical.

the Music Man
 May 12 2014, 03:52:22 PM
I've always been saying that Seth MacFarlane needs a chance to play Harold Hill. He and Kelli O'Hara have my vote.
BROADWAY SECRETS: Wherein we confess our controversial opinions
 Dec 21 2013, 09:37:49 PM
I might as well join in. I can tell you my opinions are vastly different from people my age.

- I don't understand the appeal of "rock" musicals. Musical theater was defined as big orchestras and dance numbers (demonstrated by Oklahoma!). While shows like Once as great in their own way, I wish we saw more of the past than 4 piece orchestras blaring out notes.

- That being said, I do not get the fascination my generation has with shows like Rent or Next to Normal. They're com

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You