News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bwayfan97

Member Name: Bwayfan97
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

:( THE MATILDAS ARE LEAVING!!
 Jan 27 2014, 06:06:31 PM
Aw, looks like none of them are going to be in Les Mis It seems on the West End though, a lot of the Matildas started off in Les Mis, i.e. Cleo Demetriou, Adriana Bertola, and there are some other ones too, so it was kind of a long shot hoping that Sophia (even though she's so little!) and Oona would go back down I guess XD Maybe we'll see McKayla Twiggs and Angeli Negron (the Young Cosettes) as Matilda in the next rotation :)
 Jan 16 2014, 09:49:20 PM
I hope they post a video of it sometime! It is really good that they keep the let the old Matildas still support the program. This past Saturday Chloe Hawthorn, who had left the West End version a couple of months ago, got to perform Naughty as well :) Is Milly's last show this weekend? I heard that it is. It'll be sad to see the last of the OBC Matildas go :P
New Title Performers Announced for Broadway's Matilda
 Dec 26 2013, 04:16:24 AM
Either way, does anyone know when Bailey's leaving? Also, it seems that if any of the girls were going into other shows relatively soon, they would let them leave first so as to go ahead and start rehearsals sooner. So if any of them would end up becoming Cosette, I think it would be either Sophia or Oona (that'd be pretty funny imo if they split the roll together again). Just an observation.

Also, do they hire different actresses to play Young Eponine too, or do they just use whatever

Dec 26 2013, 04:14:45 AM
Either way, does anyone know when Bailey's leaving? Also, it seems that if any of the girls were going into other shows relatively soon, they would let them leave first so as to go ahead and start rehearsals sooner. So if any of them would end up becoming Cosette, I think it would be either Sophia or Oona (that'd be pretty funny imo if they split the roll together again). Just an observation.

Also, do they hire different actresses to play Young Eponine too, or do they just use whatever

New Title Performers Announced for Broadway's Matilda
 Dec 23 2013, 01:10:10 PM
haha, I think it's funny that you're saying Sophia and Oona would make perfect Young Cosettes, when it's Milly and Bailey who actually have that role on their resume. I think any of them would make excellent Cosettes
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You