News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for heil myself!

Member Name: heil myself!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: My Young Frankenstein tour review  Oct 12 2009, 08:04:38 PM
Great, thorough review! I figured this show would do well on the road.

Ha, how did Roger add an F-bomb to the lab hump bit? What was the line?

re: Remember those ABC TV Musicals?  Jul 23 2009, 06:16:10 PM
Haha, can't believe no one else has asked this, but jagfkb where did you hear about Disney considering doin Beauty and the Beast? That caught my eye.
re: Let's post Broadway Roles that Susan Boyle could play!  May 26 2009, 10:12:49 PM
He should play Edna Turnblad.

(I'm so sorry.)

re: Shrek seating question  Mar 30 2009, 10:36:24 PM
Yeah I can get Orch Center row N, Orch left row K, or Orch right row J. Thanks everybidy
Shrek seating question  Mar 30 2009, 08:21:56 PM
Is left orchestra row C of the Broadway Theatre any good? I'm getting 5 tickets, 1st one available is on the aisle, but is the angle bad? Also, does the mezzanine obstruct the view at all for some of the further-back orchestra rows? Any help is much-appreciated, thanks.
re: Tom Cruise Wants to Do a Broadway Musical  Dec 13 2008, 02:14:16 PM
I didn't care about Tom Cruise. I was more excited about Leno talking what a big Broadway fan he is. "Broadway IS MY LIFE!!"
re: 'Producers' - Review  Aug 31 2008, 11:01:51 PM
^^
---Unnecessary rudeness---

Anyway, it's great that you all enjoyed the show. I think The Producers is gonna have a long regional after-life.

re: USA Today Reveals First Picture of d'Arcy James in SHREK  Aug 13 2008, 01:08:14 PM
If I was an 8-year-old kid and was told I was seeing SHREK, then I would want to see SHREK. Not Brian d'arcy James in a green t-shirt and wooden mask representing Shrek, but SHREK. Anything less than the costume they have would be disappointing, even at my current age :). He looks perfect. They did it exactly right.
re: Which TV celebrities would be great on Broadway?  Jun 10 2008, 08:01:22 PM
I really think Steve Carell would make and awesome Frederick in YOUNG FRANENSTEIN. He can sing, we've seen that he has rythm, and of course the comic timing for it. Plus, who doesn't wanna see him do the "Do not open this door./OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!!" scene?
re: Cry Baby on Regis and Kelly  Jun 10 2008, 07:34:19 PM
I liked the performance. I'm sure I'll like it more when I see it in context next week when I see Cry-Berry.
re: Your favorite Belle and Beast from BATB?  Jun 7 2008, 01:18:27 AM
I love Steve in the role. And, in disagreement with some earlier posts, I adored the comic touches he added to the character (The girly scream, his mocking Belle, and of course, stamping up and down like a little kid). I think it was a good choice, and here's why:

BatB was probably the most popular family show of its time, with PLENTY of kids in the audience. The main character of the show has to be likeable for the adults and kids alike. The kids already loved Belle because she w

re: Young Frankenstein special on tonight  Feb 10 2008, 04:06:50 PM
Crap here too! Can someone upload it on "that site?" I don't live in the NYC area and am really interested in seeing it.
re: Young Frankenstein Video on Amazon  Jan 26 2008, 02:58:53 PM
CLEARLY joking. As soon as I saw that part of the video, I laughed out loud, but I also knew that people on this board would take it seriously and blow it out of proportion. Take a joke every now and then, it's fun.
re: Young Frankesntein Question  Dec 19 2007, 12:37:56 AM
The "Young Frankenstein!" is at the end of "Join the Family Business." It's really powerful ending to a great song!
re: Matthew LaBanca on for Roger Bart, 10/20 Young Frankenstein matinee  Oct 21 2007, 01:09:54 PM
"He's due back November 8."

NOOO!! I'm gonna miss him by ONE DAY??!! Are you sure about this? Where did you here this???

re: Matthew LaBanca on for Roger Bart, 10/20 Young Frankenstein matinee  Oct 21 2007, 12:29:41 PM
Oh God, any word on how long Roger's gonna be out for? I'm going on 11/07, I figure nobody's gonna be using their understudies the night before opening night.

re: My Thoughts on YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN  Oct 13 2007, 06:43:15 PM
GENE WILDER WAS THERE??!! Awesome! Any word on what he thought?
re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN- New Monster  Oct 13 2007, 06:38:56 PM
The Monster on the official site is simply the old monster with the new monster's head scaled down and put on top of the body. The FULL picture of the new monster can be seen on the official Young Frankenstein myspace, and on the front page of broadway.com. And yes, the full, actual picture does look exactly like Shuler Hensley.

Here's the link:
http://www.myspace.com/youngfrankenstein_musical

re: BANKENSTEIN: MEL BROOKS' MONSTER MILLIONS MAY SET RECORDS  Aug 5 2007, 10:31:10 PM
Joe, you're my hero.
re: Young Frankenstein Orchestration  Aug 5 2007, 10:34:31 AM
Songs we know are in the show:
1) The Happiest Town in Town
2) There Is Nothing Like the Brain
3) Please Don't Touch Me
4) Together Again for the First Time
5) Roll in the Hay
6) Join the Family Business
7) The Transylvania Mania
8 ) He Vas My Boyfriend
9) Puttin' On the Ritz
10) Deep Love

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You