News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for crazyforpenny

Member Name: crazyforpenny
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Brooke Tansley's website
 Dec 16 2005, 10:10:20 AM
Just got off Brooke's Website....WOW...Has to be one of the most original and interesting sites I've seen....You all should check it out!!!!!!!!!!
re: Who was the best Belle?
 Sep 29 2005, 02:31:23 PM
Brooke Tansley...Hands Down......I have seen 6 Belle's and none can compare with Brooke. She tells the story so well with just the right amount of emotion and feeling not to mention that her dancing is superb and her voice is wonderful.....Also she is bar far the prettiest Belle ever. She even makes that Belle wig look great.
re: Brooke Tansley
 Jul 20 2005, 09:48:46 AM
I saw the Bryant Park performance and my favorite part was Beauty and the Beast. I agree with you Jay2. My husband and I thought Brooke was great when we saw at the theatre and equally as good at Bryant Park. We will also be there for her last performance on Sept. 18th.
re: TARZAN Casting
 Jul 8 2005, 08:50:54 AM
Has anyone heard about who is being considered for Jane?
re: DISNEY Presents Tarzan
 Jun 30 2005, 02:14:43 PM
Does anyone know who was at the callbacks?
re: Brooke Tansley continues as Belle through September 18th
 Apr 7 2005, 05:46:07 PM
Great news for BATB fans........Ya Disney!!!!!!!!!!!
re: Wearing Ball Gowns To The Theater.
 Feb 10 2005, 10:43:10 AM
What's wrong with wearing a gown or Tux to a Broadway Show. Is there no place you can go nowadays and be dressed up. If you ask me we should go back to the good old days of Broadway where everyone dressed up. It makes me crazy to see sweat pants,Tee shirts and jeans worn to a Broadway Show.

CFP

Beauty and the Beast has its highest gross ever on Broadway -
 Jan 5 2005, 08:57:17 AM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/l.cfm?id=56118
Hope this lets everyone know that chemistry in a show is more important than STAR POWER...........Congratulations to the cast!!

re: PHOTO CALL: Harvey Fierstein Has Already Departed for Anatevka, New Fid
 Nov 11 2004, 09:33:12 PM
I am not a rich woman but I will go see Harvey as Tevye!!!!

CFP

re: Breaking News: Brooke Tansley continues as Belle through May 1 -
 Nov 5 2004, 10:55:21 AM
This is a great day for BATB. This means that the story will be told the way it should be until at least May 1. Congratulations Brooke and thank you for bringing the beauty back to Beauty and the Beast.

CFP

re: Beauty and the Beast!
 Oct 27 2004, 04:27:20 PM
Six of us are going on Halloween. Hope to see many little girls dressed as Belle. It should be a fun show.

CFP

re: Belle (Brooke) appearing at Macys
 Oct 22 2004, 11:20:42 AM
I mean a ride on Saturday......oops!
Belle (Brooke) appearing at Macys
 Oct 22 2004, 11:05:08 AM
I read in the Times on Sunday that Brooke will be appearing at Macys Harold Square on Saturday, Oct. 23 at 12:00(noon). It's part of Disney's Princess Dress-Up Party. I guess the kids
dress-up like Disney Princesses and there's prizes (one of the prizes are tickets to BATB). It is in the, KIDS ON 7, department. Sounds like fun. Might take a ride on Sunday!!!!

CFP

re: What A Beauty !! Brooke Is Best Belle Yet !!!!
 Sep 29 2004, 03:52:46 PM
Testing1232....There was no doubt that you would love Brooke. She is truely amazing. You and Saddle Shoe are absolutely corret about A CHANGE IN ME....Simply breathtaking. You have seen the show 10 times ...who could be a better judge of who the best Belle yet is.........People go see Brooke and maybe we can keep her around for a long time. Let's face it a Belle of her talent can never get old...

CFP

re: Brooke is Belle
 Sep 26 2004, 01:39:18 PM
Might just change my moniker to crazyforbelle

CPR

Sep 25 2004, 11:43:16 PM
scottwalker, you are so right!!!!! Brooke's performance as Belle makes me want to keep going back to see Beauty & the Beast! Haven't had pictures taken with her yet, but next time!
re: Brooke Tansley Picture as Belle
 Sep 23 2004, 10:11:01 AM
The website is up in it's beginning stages.
 Sep 23 2004, 10:08:40 AM
I think Victoria is working on the website.
re: Broadway.com Flea Market Pics (Link Inside)
 Sep 22 2004, 02:43:11 AM
great pics! I wish I could have gone!
re: Favorite 'Bad Guy'
 Sep 22 2004, 02:41:06 AM
The Beast in Beauty & the Beast
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You