News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JenniferLynn

JenniferLynn Profile Photo
Member Name: JenniferLynn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Mr Jackson at Feinstein's  Mar 6 2009, 07:29:48 AM
Reservations for 2 to be transferred still available!!!
re: Mr Jackson at Feinstein's  Mar 5 2009, 10:26:55 AM
I have a reservation for 2 premium tickets to the March 8th performance that I cannot use. There is no cancellations but I spoke to the lady at Feinstein's, and I can transfer my reservation. If anyone is interested, please pm me. Thanks so much!

Jennifer

re: Piven Comments On 'Speeding' from SPEED at Golden Globes  Jan 12 2009, 03:39:36 PM
None of the surprises me. He made my friend feel like a piece of poop the whole time they were doing Fat Pig together.
re: Movin' Out: The Current Tour Cast  Dec 7 2008, 03:34:53 PM
Hey! I am with you on LOVING the show - I'm at 32 times :)

A friend who is involved with the show and has been since the 1st Nat'l tour was very impressed with this new group. He said they are amazing dancers! I am anxious to see them soon. Also, I believe that the Piano Man this week is Kyle Martin, and he is awesome! Of course, the choreography is always different depending upon each dancer's strengths, but Twyla encouraged even the OBS to vary their performances to keep it fresh

re: New Movin Out Tour  Oct 29 2008, 09:41:13 AM
Hey fan!

I'm not sure of the new cast of dancers, but from what I have heard they are excellent (this coming from someone who has been involved with the show for years and is very discriminating)! I do know that Matthew Friedman, who was the "Piano Man" on part of the first national tour and led the second national tour is joining the newest tour part time. I also believe that Kyle Martin, Matthew's alternate on the second national, will be doing the same. The OBC is a bit old to con

re: Farewell XANADU!! (Sunday, Sept. 28th, 2008)  Sep 28 2008, 12:24:08 PM
"The love that we came to know" will live on in our hearts forever! Love to the cast, crew and fans of Xanadu...
re: 1 or 2 extra [tos] tickets for Monday night at 8 for sale!  Jul 6 2008, 11:34:18 AM
Anyone?
re: 1 or 2 extra [tos] tickets for Monday night at 8 for sale!  Jul 6 2008, 01:47:50 AM
bump
1 or 2 extra [tos] tickets for Monday night at 8 for sale! - SOLD  Jul 6 2008, 12:02:34 AM
Thanks, WR!!!
re: theAtrainplays vol. XXIII?  Jun 10 2008, 03:03:35 PM
Not sure where I saw it online, although I did somewhere...

Good friend in the cast... It will be June 25th at New World Stages.

re: Michael Cavanaugh (MOVIN' OUT)  May 31 2008, 07:44:39 PM
Hey, TooDarnHot!

No, this report on Michael is far from true! Michael is a dear friend of mine, and he is a devout Christian and doesn't drink at all. He is a true family man and a really fine person!

After Movin' Out, Michael and his family moved back to Las Vegas (where they were living before the show) to work on his recording career. He has wonderful music, which can be heard on his myspace page as well as his website: www.michaelcavanaugh.com. He continues to perform a

re: DRAMA DESK AWARDS Streamed Live - Right Now!  May 18 2008, 09:35:51 PM
Yay XANADU!!! Congrats to DCB :)
re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  May 13 2008, 02:45:49 PM
We should change our name to "Cheyenneadus" for the day out of protest!

Congrats to everyone! I am so glad that they are all being rewarded in one way or another. Noone deserves it more than these wonderful and talented people!!!

re: Grease....Run, don't walk AWAY from the theater  May 3 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I won't comment negatively on this actual production of Grease, as my Mom taught me if you can't say something nice, do not say anything at all. There were in fact some good things about the show (namely Movin' Out alum Cody Green).

I do want say that while Austin did come across that way on tv, that is in no way a reflection of his true personality or character. He is an amazingly kind and sincere person. That just goes to show the power of producers, particularly reality tv produce

re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (Xanadu Lovers Unite!)  Apr 21 2008, 11:40:25 PM
That video was so good!!! It made my eyes a little misty...

Oh, and I love Kerry's necklace in it

'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew  Mar 6 2008, 12:56:41 PM
Aw, that is too bad you won't be ther. I was quite looking forward to seein you...
'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew  Mar 5 2008, 06:21:35 PM
My PM's are on now, Eddie... Bring it!
re: Movin' Out Worth Seeing?  Feb 13 2008, 06:38:54 PM
GO!!! Totally! The show is in great shape, and there is bound to be something about ut (if not everything) that you will enjoy!
re: Kerry Butler 'Lipstick Jungle' Sneak peek!!!  Feb 12 2008, 08:34:39 PM
So exciting!!! Is it Thursday yet?!
re: Roy Scheider is dead  Feb 11 2008, 12:38:36 AM
The Universtiy of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is located in Little Rock, and they employee the very top doctor for that form of cancer. So, I would assume that this is the reason he was there.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You