News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for King Stevos

King Stevos Profile Photo
Member Name: King Stevos
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Favorite score: Lippa's Wild Party
Favorite Show: Urinetown
Favorite Actress: Sutton Foster
Favorite Voice: Brian D'arcy James
Im a Performer from Dallas TX. Living in Cincinnati.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Is there a non-musical play called Urinetown?  Oct 10 2006, 05:04:11 PM
Urinetown actually began as a really really BAD play, that was when they realized it needed music.
-STEVOS

Elephant Man in Cinncy  Apr 14 2006, 11:10:53 AM
Last night I saw the best performance I have ever seen in the Cincinati area, and I would venture to say better than anything I have ever seen in New York. The production of Elephant Man at Northern Kentucky University is mind boggling, and left me speechless. A young man by the name of Roderick Justice is a star yet to be born, his performance as Merrick left me speechless. And choked from tears. The set looks like something you would find in a big budget broadway house. And every actor in the
re: Favorite Musical - (1 rule. It can't be WICKED)  Apr 5 2006, 01:04:31 AM
Stupid Double clicks....
re: Favorite Musical - (1 rule. It can't be WICKED)  Apr 5 2006, 01:04:31 AM
URINETOWN. Best show I have ever seen, Most fun I've had working on a show too.
re: Most Underated musical(s)  Apr 3 2006, 11:32:59 AM
Jane Eyre Got Robbed of best score... I'm sorry all you Producer fans, I like the Producers too, but Best Score? Even Full Monty had a better score that year. So, that's two shows that had better scores.
KING STEVOS

re: Bad Musical Ideas  Apr 3 2006, 11:30:38 AM
Stalin...
it would be hard to find the hope...

KING STEVOS

Bring Back...  Apr 3 2006, 11:29:59 AM
It's a bird... It's a plane.... It's Superman.

Can you imagine how hilarious this show would be if done like Urinetown?

KING STEVOS

re: Heisler and Goldrich's Junie B. Jones  Jul 28 2004, 03:04:53 PM
They do have some beautiful songs, personal fave: Taylor the latte boy.

King Stevos

re: re: re: re: re: Songs for a New World  May 2 2004, 09:31:04 PM
Oklahoma City University, did songs for a new world with a large cast also.
STEVO

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: WIZ Casting  Apr 25 2004, 04:08:50 PM
Daphne Ruben Vega would be a great eviliene. and Chris Rock should be the wiz.

Dorthy should be the 16 yr old girl from this seasons American Idol, she would be great.

STEVOS

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked or Bare???  Apr 25 2004, 04:03:09 PM
I love wicked, but i would suggest that you see BARE, because it is not gaurenteed to be picked up, but there is already a wicked touyr scheduled.

STEVOS

re: re: re: re: Christina Applegate is Sweet Charity  Mar 11 2004, 03:58:52 PM
What happened to Jane?
STEVOS

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Coming in 2005 --- a highly anticipated season!  Feb 29 2004, 04:47:42 AM
wss new choreo?
STEVOS

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: What is your favourite B'way musical quote?  Feb 23 2004, 08:16:33 PM
"I need a valium..."well I can't remember the drug From ACL
STEVOS

re: re: re: Broadway 'almosts'  Feb 19 2004, 04:38:09 AM
Sutton allmost wasn't a star.
STEVOS

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: HARVEY out of 'Hairspray' into 'Fiddler'  Feb 19 2004, 04:35:24 AM
Hasn't he been Golde for a recording or video of DO I love you?

STEVOS

re: Laura Benanti  Feb 19 2004, 04:31:46 AM
Benanti is gorgeous and I like her voice, she makes a good Madam G.

STEVOS

re: re: re: obscure sheet music  Feb 16 2004, 06:25:14 AM
Find someone with access to multiple unreleased scores like a prestigeous vocal coach int he city, or there is a library in ny state that has everything, go there, they won't fax it to you, I wish I knew the name sorry.

STEVOS

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: are stage tears real?  Feb 15 2004, 01:01:36 AM
Sometimes pain is inflicted, if you cut yourself on the inside of your nose, generally everytime you touch it your eyes with water.
And Theres a thing called Silva Breathing or something, created by a psychologist that you can create true emotions through breathing paterns and set facial expressions
I really dont like the bad memory stuff that can screw with our heads too much.

STEVOS

re: re: re: re: re: re: New Composers?  Feb 12 2004, 07:49:58 PM
Ricky Ian Gordon is a genius, the head of musical theater just introduced me to his work. I wish I could see one of works live.
I don't know his cousin, will check the guy out though definitely. I also enjoy the work of Andrew Lippa he is a different composer, artsy and true to style, I like it. JRB is there really anyone who can say they honestly dont like his work? Shaiman will do wonders for musical theater also hate to say it but I can't wait to see Catch me, it seems like such a hard pie

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You