News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for directorkid

directorkid Profile Photo
Member Name: directorkid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ELF RUSH
 Dec 27 2010, 12:25:22 PM
Can anyone provide any rush stories now that the show is in the holiday season? Are they even selling rush tickets or re the usually sold out? If they are how early have people been getting there?
Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson Seating Question
 Jun 19 2010, 09:41:08 PM
How are the seats all the way off to the L side? I have the option of sitting in Row K all the way to the L side on the aisle. Will these be obstructed view? I don't remember the theater being too large to angled from "Road Show."
Birdie Rush
 Dec 29 2009, 09:29:37 PM
I did a search and could only find posts from the start of Birdie's run. Has anyone done the rush lately. I'm thinking of going tomorrow to rush the matinee. How early do I need to get on line? If I show up at 11 would they still have rush tickets or do I need to get there at like 9 am?

Thanks!

re: Bernadette's ANNIE GET YOUR GUN Revival
 Jul 9 2009, 05:17:21 PM
why do you guys think that the revival won the Tony if it wasn't that good? i saw the revival when i was much younger and don't really remember it. it appeared that it was up against Charlie Brown and the Martin Short Little Me which were both well received if I recall. (i'm assuming Peter Pan didn't have a shot)
Next to Normal TDF
 May 28 2009, 10:57:16 AM
hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has used TDF to see Next to Normal? where are the seats? are they usually in the rear mezzanine?

thanks!

re: Next to Normal CDs just got here!
 Apr 15 2009, 01:59:50 PM
i'm a college student and will only be on campus for three more weeks. if i order the CD today will it come within the next three weeks?
merchandise companies for Next to Normal and 9 to 5
 Mar 13 2009, 11:52:21 AM
hey guys,
does anyone know which merchandise companies are handling Next to Normal and 9 to 5?

re: America on Letterman this week
 Mar 13 2009, 11:45:36 AM
I think that Laurents cast Karen knowing that she could give a grounded and truthful performance that could move the audience. Which is what she is doing every night at the Palace. Whether she is Chita or not, to me, doesn't matter. I would much rather see a real and resonant performance, that another chorus girl trying to play a part she doesn't have the presence to play.(a la Risch in Pal Joey) Karen is giving an energetic, charismatic, and emotional performance. She dances better than I do, a
re: Hair Rush!
 Mar 4 2009, 02:01:42 PM
does anyone if the producers will make tickets for Hair available of TDF?
re: Addam's Family Workshop Casting
 Jan 15 2009, 10:48:17 AM
wasn't Michael Arden involved in early readings of the show? are there any rumors of his involvement with the actual production? i would love to see him back on stage in NYC!
re: White Christmas Lottery lately?
 Dec 21 2008, 10:04:28 PM
bump

how is it now the the intense Christmas season is here. i'm thinking of going tomorrow night...

re: Billy Elliot rush sro info
 Nov 4 2008, 01:56:54 PM
it's now November, any news?
re: Camp, McCormick, Liff, Smith join EQUUS Cast
 Aug 8 2008, 01:09:16 PM
does anyone know what Spencer Liff is doing in the show?
re: A Catered Affair Rush?
 Apr 15 2008, 11:48:20 AM
any new news on the rush policy? we're getting closer to opening.
re: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
 Aug 28 2007, 09:14:51 AM
James Walsh,
I was thinking of doing the same thing. There is a fundraising Dinner Theatre in my area that I direct and I am dying to put on this production. I wanted to contact Mr. Finn directly but I can't find an email or phone anywhere. Mr. Finn doesn't have a "official" website, just a fan site that I can find. How are you contacting him, through NYU perhaps? Any information would be amazing! Hope your production turns out well!

will Spelling Bee close soon?
 Jun 12 2007, 04:31:17 PM
does anyone see Spelling Bee closing in the near future? it consistently one of the lowest grossing musicals and the stunt casting they're doing isn't A-list celebs. I imagine the operating costs are low but I imagine the producers could make a lot more money off touring/regional/community productions of the show, since it will appeal to those theatres as well. any thoughts?
Finn's "Elegies" Royalties
 Apr 17 2007, 07:32:16 PM
Hey Guys!
I was looking at different licensing agencies websites. I noticed that Samuel French has all of Finn's other works but doesn't list "Elegies" as one of them. Does anyone have any information on this?
Thanks!
Michael

re: Papermill in Trouble
 Apr 3 2007, 05:55:39 PM
i think the saddest part of this will be the loss of the amazing theatre education department Paper Mill has running. I have been a member of their Summer Musical Theatre Conservatory for two years now and it is always a remarkable experience with wonderful instructors and amazingly talents teens. also, with the Adopt-A-School and Rising Star Award programs the theatre houses probably the best educational theatre department in NJ. it would be ashame to loss this place.

as to benefits,

what's next for Celia Keenan-Bolger?
 Mar 20 2007, 06:29:16 PM
Does anyone know what is next for Celia Keenan-Bolger? Someone mention this in the Les Miz replacement thread but I though I should be it's own thread. I'm suprised she's not staying until Tony time because she's probably the show's best shot at a nod. Plus, she stayed in Spelling Bee for so long, I'm suprised to see her leave Les Miz so quickly.
what's next?

Pirate Queen/Legally Blonde Rush
 Mar 19 2007, 04:45:48 PM
Has anyone heard any info on the rush policy for Legally Blonde or The Pirate Queen? Lottery? Student Rush?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You