News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for prosec34

Member Name: prosec34
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sweeney Todd 2.0 - Carmello and Lewis
 Jun 4 2017, 11:41:38 PM

We watched Sweeney tonight, having planned the trip from our home in Tennessee as soon as the production was announced. It's our favorite musical by far, but we'd only gotten to see it at the Univ of Tenn and the Barter Theatre in Virginia. And we have the DVD of the original production and the movie, having watched them over and over. I'd also seen footage on youtube of the revival show years back.

This was the best of them all, IMO. The entire cast was perfect. Just

SUNSET BOULEVARD
 Jun 4 2017, 11:33:38 PM

Wife and I caught the Saturday evening show yesterday, and Glenn Close was such a monumental performer. I was totally blown away. 

War Paint Rush
 Jun 2 2017, 09:21:52 PM

We hit the box office today around 2 pm and scored two seats in the box for $40 each for Friday 8 pm show. Great seats.

Color purple cast recording
 Nov 29 2015, 12:31:16 AM

On Wednesday, the lady selling the show's swag said it would be available. I can't remember when she said - I want to say Feb.

THE COLOR PURPLE Previews
 Nov 26 2015, 06:13:29 PM

I saw it yesterday. I was blown away. Erivo's performance was stunning. Hudson can sing the phone book.

We'd seen the original show twice on tour, and this version was better. The minimalist set focuses you on the characters and story.

BTW, I rushed for a Wednesday show. Arrived about 8:30 and there were maybe a dozen people ahead. I asked for box seats, and they gave me a pair. If you get the seats up against the rail, there's minimal being blocked out. The seats righ

Seeking RUSH tips for 1-4-14
 Dec 30 2013, 11:01:30 PM
I'm bringing my Broadway-fan of a daughter to NYC this Saturday, Jan. 4, to hopefully see two shows. Our second trip. Trying to keep the costs contained, I'm gonna try the rush tickets. She would like to see Newsies primarily since she can't see it on tour. Secondly, she'd like to see Wicked in NYC, having loved it on tour. I'm willing to take our shot at the lottery for Newsies and hopefully we get in between the two drawings.

But for planning purposes, I'd hate to miss out on a g

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You