News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theaterbear

theaterbear Profile Photo
Member Name: theaterbear
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Selling my cast album collection in smaller collections
 Jun 9 2016, 09:37:52 AM

**For full lists email Theaterbear@aol.com***

So, I've taken some advice and broken down my 700+ CD cast album collection into smaller lots. I have full lists of each collection if you're interested but here's an overview of how I've broken things down:

The Essentials

Selling my huge cast album collection
 May 24 2016, 09:16:08 PM

It seems that, before I move to California, it is time to lighten my load a bit. Looking to sell my 690+ cast album collection as a whole. Some VERY rare CDs included (Judi Dench in Night Music, lots of flops, a few signed Cds too!)

Check out the eBay listing below for the entire list. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182138982999?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Todd Buonopane is Lord Farquaad in SHREK Tour!
 Jul 26 2010, 10:33:29 PM
I don't. And as you weren't there maybe you shouldn't be so sure of it either.
Todd Buonopane is Lord Farquaad in SHREK Tour!
 Jul 26 2010, 07:51:42 PM
I don't buy this about Todd being demanding. I have several friends who have worked with Todd and they all rave about him as a person and as a professional. I know him quite well and know he is anything BUT a diva. He is a very genuine, sweet man. As a performer, I've been lucky enough to see him in Grease, Spelling Bee, Happy Days, Henry and Mudge, and his one man show at Ars Nova and have always found him great fun to watch. Grease would not have been nearly as fun without him and Lindsay Mend
Help finding sheet music to a cut Shrek song
 Nov 30 2009, 01:04:32 PM
Hello all, I'm trying to track down sheet music for Donkey's cut song "I Could Get Used to This" from Shrek the musical. Does anyone have any leads? I would greatly appreciate it!

Please email me
Theaterbear@aol.com

Thanks!!

TOXIC AUDIO
 May 8 2004, 05:15:08 PM
Caught the show last night and was pretty blown away. If you are in town I highly suggest checking it out!
re: Johnny Guitar Cast Recording
 May 8 2004, 05:10:21 PM
It's not the cast. Michelle Pawk sings the role of Vienna and Joel Higgins (the composer/director) sings "In Old Sante Fe" as Johnny. I think its definitely worth the $5.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You