News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SomehowSondheim

Member Name: SomehowSondheim
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Idina's last performance in If/Then
 Sep 23 2014, 12:34:04 PM
You'll hear about it because that will most definitely be the Death of If/Then....
Curious
 Sep 23 2014, 12:33:04 PM
Happens to be my favorite book...can't wait to see the show ASAP. Got fantastic reception in London I believe.
Machinal was ROBBED
 Jun 10 2014, 09:03:45 AM
First Date could've gotten some love in my opinion...it was actually such a cool show, and the set and lighting designs were interesting enough for a Tony nom. Krysta Rodriguez was stunning as well.
What should transfer to the West End?
 Jun 10 2014, 08:58:55 AM
Honestly, I'm surprised GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE didn't transfer FROM there to HERE. Such a fun show from the looks of it. Can't wait to check it out in July, but until then, I can tell you the score holds up well enough to make it in England.
2014- 2015 Season
 Jun 10 2014, 08:56:44 AM
I'm very excited to see Holler if Ya Hear Me. Supposedly it's one of the best musical tributes in recent seasons, and I can see it being successful based off of how well Beautiful is doing as a Carole King Tribute. I don't know much about it at this point, but I'm seeing a lot of similarities with "In the Heights."
Where can I purchase old playbills?
 Dec 31 2013, 11:52:05 AM
I just received an amazing collection of OBC, some signed, PlayBills as a holiday gift from my parents. My mom said she got them from eBay... You can also get a really nice binder from playbill.com to put them in...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You