News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Inigomontoya

Member Name: Inigomontoya
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Merrily tickets  Oct 3 2022, 12:37:23 PM

So, amazingly I kept my window opened and got a ticket in the end, for the 23rd of December.

I'm flying across the ocean just for this show, leaving my wife which will be 8 months pregnant for a few days just since this show means so much to me.

If by any chance anyone has a ticket to an earlier date(first week of December) and will like to exchange please PM me, I sort of booked my flight before thinking that getting tickets will be a problem :)  

Merrily tickets  Oct 3 2022, 12:03:04 PM

Just entered online to get tickets to merrily, clicked the button at 12:00 on the second but I'm 1060 in line...

Anyone by any chance know where to buy a single ticket to late November - early December? will pay a premium 

Favourite farce?  Nov 8 2017, 08:57:24 AM

Funny money by Ray Cooney 

Dream Encores! Concerts  Mar 30 2016, 10:36:12 AM

Any chance for a show like Reuben, Reuben to be presented in the near future?

Game Time! Can You Guess Paper Mill Playhouse's Upcoming Season?  Feb 11 2016, 05:55:08 AM

Any chance the one on the upper left would be 'The Tap Dance Kid'?

or maybe a reference to "Tap your troubles away" from Mack&Mable?

Encores! A New Brain to get recording!  Dec 23 2015, 04:55:53 AM

any idea if a digital copy will be available as well? Will it be on iTunes or something?

Neil Simon/Brooks Atkinson - Are they cursed?  Oct 21 2015, 09:14:50 AM

What about the Marquis?

Coming to the city in September - need your help to pick shows  Aug 4 2015, 01:16:58 AM

"Taste is personal.  I loved Something Rotten and Fun Home is the best show I've seen on Broadway, ever.  Hated, hated, hated Hand to God.  
Others have different views.
What shows that you've seen in the past (either on Broadway or elsewhere) have you liked and not liked?  Knowing this might help with recommendations."

Last time I was in town I saw Follies and anything goes and Sister act which I loved, I thin

Coming to the city in September - need your help to pick shows  Aug 3 2015, 09:23:35 AM

Hi Guys,

I'll be in town between the 1st of September till the 5th in the morning (Tuesday to Saturday, but I won't make it in time to see a show on Saturday), that leaves time for 3-4 shows

I really want to see Hamilton, Something Rotten, hand to god and Fun home (in that order) and with the extra Wednesday matinee It wasn't suppose to be a problem - BUT that Wednesday there's 2 shows I want to see in 54 below (the You're a good man Charlie Brown and a concert by B

Coming to the city, what should I see?  Jun 18 2015, 07:25:21 AM

Oh, I didn't realize that so many shows will close..
What about 'shows' like Sleep no more or Queen of the night, would you recommend that over a play/musical?

Coming to the city, what should I see?  Jun 18 2015, 05:48:56 AM

Hi Guys,

Would love to have your expert opinion on what to see. I'll be in town from the 30.8 - 4.9 and am looking for plays and musicals that I must see.

I'm debating between:

Something rotten
on the 20th century
Fun home
Hand to god
Hamilton
Fish in the dark
Finding Neverland
Amazing grace

my goal is to see as much shows as possible from this list, so I'm looking for advice on what are the must see shows from thi

Links to watch the tony awards?  Jun 7 2015, 05:11:19 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows of a link to watch the tony awards for those of us overseas (preferably without the need for a VPN)

Thanks,

Tal

New shows sheet music books?  May 20 2015, 08:43:55 AM

Thanks!

New shows sheet music books?  May 20 2015, 07:54:47 AM

Hi, I was wondering which of the new shows of the season is getting a sheet music book? I've looked around and haven't seen anything other than Honeymoon in Vegas. 

Any news on shows like Something rotten, The visit, Fun home, finding neverland, it shoulda been you?

Thanks,

Tal.

Hit/Flop Shows  Mar 2 2015, 11:09:10 AM
it's interesting what you are saying, by the way, did the last run of On the Town recouped? I wanted to bring the example they had where they opened a website that let anyone become a Broadway investor for just 10K
Hit/Flop Shows  Mar 1 2015, 04:28:14 PM
Thanks, this is really helpful!
Is the original version of West side story considered a financial hit?

Hit/Flop Shows  Mar 1 2015, 04:02:39 PM
Hi,
I'm suppose to give a lecture about musical theater, and I want to talk about how hard it is to predict if a show would be a hit or a flop, and I want to do it in a sort of interactive way, where I let the audience to be "Investors", and I provide them facts about a show(without saying it's name) and ask them would they invest money in it or not.
In order to do so I would love if you could help me think of shows that you would think that would succeed but actually flopped financially

New Tony Predictions?  Feb 18 2015, 04:05:12 AM
Just a quick question, Why isn't The Visit competing in the revival category? Isn't it the same to what they did with Assassins?
Favorite waltzes from musicals  Dec 30 2014, 07:09:46 AM
Leave you from Follies is in 3/4 tempo, no?

Musicals That Should Be Made Into Movies  Oct 13 2014, 05:36:03 AM
I can see Parade working on screen as a 'Chicago-like' movie adaptation
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You