News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ~FloweryFriend~

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
Member Name: ~FloweryFriend~
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.AngelaSauer.com
Blog Address:
Profile:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Marc Shaiman's 'Pick-A-Little, Post-A-Little/Good Morning, BroadwayWorld'  Nov 17 2012, 12:28:27 PM
*bump*
Marc Shaiman's 'Pick-A-Little, Post-A-Little/Good Morning, BroadwayWorld'  May 4 2011, 10:52:36 AM
Oh, my happy little thread!
I have a friend who ...  Jan 7 2011, 04:55:06 AM
"There are legions of lyrics that I kind of regret. Particularly a number of the very purple-prose lyrics in West Side Story: 'It's alarming how charming I feel.' Coming from a Puerto Rican girl - what, is she studying Noël Coward?" - Stephen Sondheim
RIALTO CHATTER: Bonnie & Clyde Headed to Broadway in August 2011?  Dec 3 2010, 06:31:27 AM
Hey guys,

I work at the Asolo (and was at one point supposed to understudy B&C... long story).

- Jeremy Jordan is in the tub for a scene, but the lights go down when he gets out of the tub, so you don't see anything. There are no other scenes where he is naked.

- There are a lot of new songs since San Diego, and the structure has changed. One of my classmates is in the show (he plays several characters in the ensemble), and he says a lot of dialogue in the current scri

BWW TV First Look: Broadway Bound BONNIE & CLYDE at Asolo  Nov 25 2010, 09:28:54 AM
Thanks Rob!

I'm an Associate Company Member at Asolo Rep this year. I've seen this production a few times, and I LOVE it. I think Broadway is going to love it, too.

Are you auditioning for grad schools?  Jan 24 2010, 11:41:09 AM
Tis the season...

*bump*

Marc Shaiman's 'Pick-A-Little, Post-A-Little/Good Morning, BroadwayWorld'  Dec 8 2009, 06:24:30 PM
This thread could always use a *bump*. :)
My MFA Acting Blog  Dec 8 2009, 06:23:22 PM
I am now half-way through grad school, and still blogging!

We're getting to audition season, so I've started getting in e-mails asking for advice. It's a lot of fun for me to be able to help people with a topic on which I once needed to be advised. :)

re: 500 Clown  Jul 11 2009, 12:51:11 AM
I believe it's just a three-person group in Chicago. I've never seen their work, but I've only heard great things about them.
re: Spring Awakening Tour  Jul 10 2009, 07:35:46 AM
I have a friend who is on the tour who says that of all the guys who have played the role, Jake Epstein is her favorite (he's an actor, whereas most others are singers first and actors second).

I also heard from my friend that several people on the tour are leaving it within the next couple of months (about 4-5 of them). It seems that some of them have taken time off from school for the tour and want to go back. But they all have the option to stay on through the end of the tour if they

re: Favorite Etsy Shops?  Jun 5 2009, 11:57:56 AM
Red Lip Riot
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6010441
Handcrafted things and vintage whatnot
(This shop belongs to another one of my grad school classmates. Brand new shop!)

re: Favorite Etsy Shops?  Jun 5 2009, 11:57:15 AM
Red Lip Riot
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6010441
Handcrafted things and vintage whatnot
(This shop belongs to another one of my grad school classmates. Brand new shop!)

re: My MFA Acting Blog  Oct 11 2008, 11:29:11 AM
Oh, I'm so glad that was of use. I made it a long time ago for a friend of mine.
re: Marc Shaiman's new project  Jul 16 2008, 11:20:59 AM
What happened to "Catch Me If You Can"?
Marc Shaiman's 'Pick-A-Little, Post-A-Little/Good Morning, BroadwayWorld'  Jul 16 2008, 11:18:54 AM
Oh, wow. I forgot this (video and thread) existed. I think I became a "Legend" on this thread. But I'm too lazy to search for that.
Who was robbed  May 13 2008, 11:01:54 AM
I wish "The Farnsworth Invention" hadn't been completely shut out. I really dug it.
Phantom Sequel  Mar 26 2008, 01:41:50 PM
ETA: Whoops! Didn't realize this was already being discussed. Sorry for the repeat.
re: The Most Random Thread EVER!  Mar 21 2008, 10:04:12 AM
I'm supposed to be flying out of the city tonight, but I'm worried my flight it going to get canceled... High winds and snow fall!
re: The Most Random Thread EVER!  Mar 7 2008, 12:54:46 PM
I can't get the song "Fergalicious" out of my head. I HATE THAT SONG!!!
re: Please Vote for Me on To-Do List Blog!  Dec 16 2007, 10:01:05 PM
Thanks guys. I'm still in second, but it's a close-ish race.

If you haven't voted (or if you have multiple computers you could vote from), please do! It would mean a lot to me. Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You