News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for infinite_abyss

infinite_abyss Profile Photo
Member Name: infinite_abyss
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
 Nov 19 2021, 12:34:58 PM

It appears to be down...I cannot login either.

Edit - Site was back up about 1p, I won American Utopia.

Billy Elliot/Imperial Theatre Seating Question
 Apr 12 2010, 11:01:14 PM
Thank you so much to everyone for your input! It was a huge help! We went ahead and grabbed the 2nd row seats...they seemed too good to pass up. Can't wait to see the show :)
Billy Elliot/Imperial Theatre Seating Question
 Apr 12 2010, 04:05:45 PM
I was wondering if I could get some help choosing seats for BE in August. I have the choice between row A (2nd row) seats 109-112 and row Q (17th row) seats 101-104. Anyone have any thoughts that might help me decide? Wasn't sure if 2nd row is too close to the stage or the conductor could perhaps be distracting from this location? Or should I take advantage of being so close? Thanks in advance for any help :)
The New Billy Elliot Love Thread-Dayton Flying
 Apr 12 2010, 03:15:49 PM
I was wondering if I could get some help choosing seats for the show in August. I have the choice between row A (2nd row) seats 109-112 and row Q (17th row) seats 101-104. Anyone have any thoughts that might help me decide? Wasn't sure if 2nd row is too close to the stage or the conductor could perhaps be distracting from this location? Or should I take advantage of being so close? Thanks in advance for any help :)
Another one of those 'what should i see?' posts...
 Apr 8 2010, 01:31:37 AM
Hi all...

My family will be in NYC this summer and we are looking to see about 3 or 4 shows. To give you an idea, it will be my parents, myself (I just graduated college), and my 14 year old sister. We're debating between the list below. (If I didn't list it...we've probably seen it touring here in Orlando already.) Keep in mind everyone is VERY open minded and not really offended by content...so profanity, nudity, etc is fine as long as it isn't really 'dirty' in my mom's words lol

re: palace theatre seating...
 Nov 4 2008, 04:32:01 PM
when looking at a seating chart...they are the last 4 seats closest to the wall. (so im assuming this is the boxed area you mentioned!) :)
palace theatre seating...
 Nov 4 2008, 04:12:27 PM
Hate to be a bother...but I searched and couldn't find too much info! :)

How are the far side seats in the orchestra inside the palace theatre? (specificaly the left side row L?) i understand it is the far side, but i just wanted to make sure i wont be missing the entire show with terrible sightlines.

so excited for west side story!
and thanks for your help!

re: South Pacific
 Jul 16 2008, 01:35:09 AM
I don't think we will know the answer to this for a while. I am def. curious though because I have tickets for March. We'll see!
re: gypsy or mary poppins?
 Jun 24 2008, 01:26:01 PM
thank you all so much for your help :)

ps
we decided on gypsy!
(since we already have a disney show in there!)

gypsy or mary poppins?
 Jun 24 2008, 02:30:17 AM
hey guys.

my family is taking a trip up to the city in july. we already have tickets to little mermaid, YF, and phantom.

we are trying to decide on a final show...and are torn between gypsy and mary poppins. sorry to clog the board with this but i trust your opinions! any help would be much appreciated!! :)

(keep in mind my sister is 12.) thanks!!

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Oct 27 2007, 05:32:12 PM
i got a personalized headshot with a note and everything from jonathan groff today! by far my favorite piece of fan mail everrr. lol :)
 Oct 20 2007, 04:04:57 PM
ahhhh! that's so amazing :)

i live in florida...so maybe it takes longer?!! i've been waiting since july, so maybe i'll get mine soon...
::crosses fingers::

re: spring awakening merchandise
 Oct 14 2007, 10:37:49 PM
yes, other stores sell them. go to the Broadway New York store by the Marriot hotel (it's kind of "underneath" it, near the marquis theatre i believe)...that's where i got mine :)

Aug 24 2007, 03:08:24 PM
i got mail from lea michele today!! and it only took around 2 weeks. =] she sent a playbill signed, one of the little flyer thingies signed, another playbill signed by the whole cast, and a cute note that read "i'm so sorry i ran out of headshots to send! i hope you have fun at the show when you go! thanks for being a fan!! love, lea."

wow, i'm really quite impressed with her. she def. did not have to send all that! good thing i put like 4 stamps on it, ha. this totally just

Aug 5 2007, 01:52:59 AM
heheee...no problem! the zip code thing had me confused for a while too. i've heard most of the cast is fairly quick on responding, but i always start to get impatient after like 2 weeks lol. 6 weeks isn't bad AT ALL considering how much those kids do. i wonder if the TONYs have influenced a sudden rush of fan mail or something... (especially with the boys!) i mailed lauren, groff, and gallagher around the same time...so now i must wait keep waiting for the other two. fingers are crossed
 Aug 5 2007, 01:34:20 AM
sgv123: I used this-
Lauren Pritchard
Eugene O'Neill Theatre
230 W. 49th Street
New York, NY 10036

*some have used 10019 and this is also correct. both have worked for me*

I remember sending the letter toward the end of June (so I'm guessing like the 20th?!) and the envelope is postmarked for July 30th. So about 6 weeks I'm guessing. Hope this helps you. =]

Aug 4 2007, 08:10:47 PM
i was on vacation for a week...and came home to mail from lauren pritchard! she sent a playbill addressed to me signed by most of the cast, along with a very sweet note. i told her about how i want to go on to law school and everything and she wished me luck with it and told me she considered doing the law thing for a while too. crazyyy right?! (i'm really happy she stuck with theatre though!)

it's official. lauren pritchard is my new favorite. now i'm just waiting for mail from g

re: Laurents to Direct Bway WEST SIDE STORY Revival
 Jul 27 2007, 09:58:16 PM
YES! I've been waiting. sooooo excited =]
 Jul 27 2007, 06:32:30 PM
I've used the 10036 zip for SA and got a respose no problem...I guess it doesn't really matter. The O'Neill must be on the border between zips or something.
 Jul 25 2007, 01:32:37 PM
has anyone heard back from lauren pritchard, jonathan groff, or john gallagher jr from SA lately? i mailed them 3 weeks ago, and i guess i'm pretty impatient. =] anyone know how long they take to typically respond?

mail i sent today:
laura bell bundy
cast of RENT
cast of Jersey Boys

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You