News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hello doll!

Hello doll! Profile Photo
Member Name: Hello doll!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tony Tickets
 Apr 29 2014, 03:42:17 PM
I followed the link from twitter. To attend the Tony's is one of my 5 things to do before I die, however as I live in Scotland and so so unlikely, but a man can dream. Well, I managed to locate a ticket for €517 and had 2 minutes to buy.......the clock ticked down and down, but alas impossible. Back to my dreaming, but 1 day I will get there- watch out red carpet here I come!,
Trailer for the Elaine Stritch documentary!!
 Mar 23 2014, 05:30:07 PM
I hope it comes to the UK. We Luv Ms Stritch too. She really is one of a kind and I will drink to that.
Happy Birthday Elaine Stritch
 Feb 2 2014, 03:08:47 PM
Best Wishes Elaine! So......people there must be some good stories about the diva Ms. Stritch, go on.....please tell us all! Thank you in advance!
Forbidden Broadway Returns!
 Jan 29 2014, 03:56:45 PM
So so so wish that Forbidden Broadway would come back to London for a spell. I love it. The cast albums are top notch too.
Dead or alive your Broadway Bucket Show!
 Jan 26 2014, 04:06:22 PM
So....you get 1 chance to go back in time to any show of your choosing. What is the show and who is the star?

For me...it would be 'MAME' with Ms. Lansbury.

Well we all can dream can't we!

Favorite Final Moment of a Show?
 Jan 26 2014, 03:24:20 PM
Blood Brothers! The final shoot out and the song 'Tell me it's not true' . You are at the edge of your seat, sheer brilliance. I love it!
I Can't Sing
 Jan 24 2014, 03:31:06 PM
I completely cringed at the Simon Cowell segment at the National TV Awards. I have now seen/heard 2 songs. The Cowell song appeared as a poor parody to Sister Act's Fabulous. I'm just not convinced. I had high hopes, but from what I have seen, just do not think it will deliver.
Muriel's Wedding :The Musical 2016
 Jan 23 2014, 02:51:38 PM
I love it- can't wait! Your terrible Muriel!
Happy 50th Anniversary to HELLO DOLLY!
 Jan 19 2014, 01:08:50 PM
These photos are the tops! Thanks for posting!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You