News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Morticia Addams

Morticia Addams Profile Photo
Member Name: Morticia Addams
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Frozen Musical
 Jan 5 2014, 08:59:38 PM
There's been some talk (nothing serious, more like speculating) about translating Disney's Frozen to the stage. If this were to ever happen, who would you like to see cast in the roles? Personally, I would like to see Kerry Ellis as Elsa and Alli Mauzey as Anna.

BROADWAY SECRETS: Wherein we confess our controversial opinions
 Jan 5 2014, 07:39:43 PM
The OBC of Wicked is not my favorite cast, by far.

I adored the Addams Family, and thought it should have run longer, the same with The Mystery of Edwin Drood.

I have no interest in seeing Newsies or Cinderella.

I actually enjoyed Sutton in Anything Goes.

Jessie Mueller was robbed of the Tony in 2012.

Fan Mail for Touring and Broadway Shows
 Jan 5 2014, 07:35:34 PM
I sent both to Providence, RI. I just addressed it to the actress [in my cases, Caroline Bowman and then Gina Beck] and then wrote c/o and then the theatre name and address.
Fan Mail for Touring and Broadway Shows
 Jan 5 2014, 07:26:09 PM
I've had a lot of success in sending fanmail to touring productions. Both times, I got the programs back signed, in less than a week. Regarding current shows on Broadway, I've had success with Wicked.
SCREW LOOSE-CRY BABY SHEET MUSIC
 Jan 5 2014, 05:59:13 PM
I'm really new to this site, so I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong section, but I am desperately in need of the sheet music to Screw Loose from Cry Baby the musical. I'm planning on performing this for a cabaret, and I need the sheet music. As of now, I've been rehearsing along with a recording of Alli Mauzey, sans music. If anyone can help me out, that would be great! Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You