News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaybwaygirl

Member Name: bwaybwaygirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Selling Rare N2N Broadway Memorabilia  Jun 11 2015, 07:51:01 PM

Hi, all! 

I'm selling the "Dr. Madden" & "Henry" doors from the Booth Theatre during Next To Normal's run on Broadway. 

Here is the Craigslist ad, please contact me via the Craigslist email with any questions/concerns....also please pass along to anyone you know who might be interested. I hope they'll find a new home with someone who has a nice place to keep them, and can appreciate them more than I've been able to!

Thank you, have a lovely weekend!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/clt/5069978999.html

Catty Craigslist Post  Nov 5 2014, 09:54:50 PM
Kind of shocked when I went on craigslist looking for music gigs and found this in the NYC forum under "talent gigs".

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tlg/4748293996.html

I have to wonder who would post this…a rival composer? Bitter performer who got fired? Very intrigued.

Question About Selling Newsies Prop on Ebay  May 25 2014, 05:03:24 PM
^ Great advice, thanks a lot! Will definitely keep all that in mind…appreciate all the insight!
Question About Selling Newsies Prop on Ebay  May 24 2014, 08:53:14 PM
Great, thank you!!!
Question About Selling Newsies Prop on Ebay  May 24 2014, 06:09:39 PM
Hi all,
I have a baseball bat prop from Newsies signed by the whole cast. How much would be reasonable to list it for? I want to sell it ASAP (aka don't want to leave it on eBay for months waiting for someone to agree to pay a steep price), but also don't want to give it away for less than it's worth…any ideas based on other people's prop selling or Newsies memorabilia selling/buying experiences? Thanks a lot!

Theater Lost & Found...  Jan 9 2014, 08:36:31 AM
Hi, I left something important under my seat at the Broadway Theatre on Tuesday night. Is there a number for the theatre/ box office directly I can call to find out if it was found? If not, how do I go about finding out if it's there without going to the theatre, since I'm not local? Thank you!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You