News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Midevenings

Midevenings Profile Photo
Member Name: Midevenings
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Matilda Ticket $40 - 9/28  Sep 27 2016, 11:32:57 PM

Accidentally bought an extra ticket for Matilda tonight. 

It's from TDF so don't know the seats yet. 

$40 or make an offer.

Jay

Ticketmaster Resale: A Rant (Hamilton)  Jan 28 2016, 12:25:11 AM

If I'm not mistaken, it technically is a loophole. The NYS law says that you need a license to sell a large amount of tickets. There is also a cap to how much they can charge.

But since Ticketmaster uses the loophole that these are single ticket buyers selling tickets and not brokers, then they don't need to follow the law.  

Phillipa Soo @ 54 Below: Looking to trade 10/19 for 10/22?  Oct 17 2015, 01:03:24 AM

I have an extra ticket if anyone would like to come with me on Monday.

The Hamiliton BET Cypher  Oct 13 2015, 11:45:36 PM

With Black Thought

http://www.bet.com/video/hiphopawards/2015/cyphers/hamilton-cypher-clean.html

Phillipa Soo @ 54 Below: Looking to trade 10/19 for 10/22?  Oct 12 2015, 03:38:12 PM

I am not a Studio54 member so I'm unable to switch. 

Phillipa Soo @ 54 Below: Looking to trade 10/19 for 10/22?  Oct 12 2015, 11:24:06 AM

Looking to trade my tickets for October 19th to October 22nd.

Anyone interested? 

Steven & Phillipa???  Aug 27 2015, 11:02:03 AM

I feel dumber after reading this thread. 

TDF Today 10/7/14  Oct 8 2014, 12:57:14 AM
Oh I didn't know I need to sit on the internet for 11 years to have an opinion.

I find your posts annoying.
So do others.

But continue 'helping' because you have earned it!!

TDF Today 10/7/14  Oct 7 2014, 08:50:06 PM

People like me? You mean people who are able to see through your selfish need for importance on a message board?

But I apologize to the producers for having such an impact on the theatre world that I keep someone like you from buying tickets. Sawry.

TDF Today 10/7/14  Oct 7 2014, 08:19:52 PM

It seems pretty clear that you post these dates out of spite so I know my comment will only feed into you doing it more but c'mon....

These posts are stupid. I would argue that most people would agree but don't really care enough to post about it.

Doesn't it feel weird for someone who doesn't go to the theatre to constantly post about tickets to go to the theatre?

C'mon...

ON THE TOWN previews  Sep 25 2014, 12:05:13 PM

Saw last night. TDF tickets in the last row in the dress circle. Very good seats.

Enjoyed the show but didn't love it. The set was so slick and shiny that if felt like I was watching a show on a cruise ship. Plus the show let out at 10:45. Way too long. The first act is 1:40.

But the whole show is worth it just for Megan Fairchild's Miss Turnstile and Coney Island dance routines.

curious incident previews- Oh please  Sep 23 2014, 01:02:36 AM

Taylor was amazing tonight.

The visuals and stage direction is amazing but it doesn't make up for a long boring show that is void of any other characters to care about besides the main.

Really surprised at the overwhelming amount of praise the board is giving it.

HOLLER IF YA HEAR ME Reviews  Jun 20 2014, 01:38:21 PM
Maybe it's not doing well because people aren't willing to celebrate the life of someone who wasn't a good person.

Is there a scene when he shoots and kills a 6 year old kid?

Is there a musical number while his entourage rapes a girl?

Just askin'

holla

Studio 54 Rear Mezz Seating - Ouch!  May 22 2014, 11:03:57 AM
If you are 6 foot or taller, it is impossible to enjoy a show in the rear mezz of Studio 54. My knees were jammed against the seat in front of me that they're still bothering me this morning.

I enjoyed the 2nd half of Cabaret when I chose to stand in the back after intermission.

I Have An Extra Ticket for Lucille Lortel Awards (5/4)  May 3 2014, 06:24:41 PM
I have an extra TDF ticket ($30) for tomorrow night's Lucille Lortel Awards. Anyone interested in going with me? (Not a date.)

Should be a fun night.

Shoot me an email if interested.
jaymillersemail@gmail.com

Jay

Lucille Lortel Awards - Worth Going To?  Apr 22 2014, 03:42:44 PM

TDF has tickets up for the 2014 Lucille Lortel Awards.

Has anyone gone in the past? Is it worth going to if you're not nominated?
Do people perform?

Thoughts?

THE UNFUNNY BROADWAY APRIL FOOLS THREAD  Apr 1 2014, 05:46:48 PM
Idina Menzel publicly apologized to John Travolta after revealing her name actually is Adele Dazeem.
Les Miserables Rush Tickets 3/19  Mar 19 2014, 07:39:11 PM
Unfortunately I'm too old to wait on line for rush tickets but I applaud those who do!

What shows currently have what can be considered shorter rush lines?

Natsaha, Pierre, etc...question  Mar 2 2014, 01:07:44 AM
Stay away from the lobby bar. You can do without the $18 vodka/cranberry cocktail.

Rocky Previews  Feb 19 2014, 01:03:13 AM
Was at the preview tonight. Got tickets through TDF and was in ORCH O all the way stage right. Seats were very obstructed!

I had an absolute blast. The training scenes were great. I definitely caught myself singing Eye of the Tiger out loud. I spent the last 20 minutes with a huge smile on my face.

But don't get it twisted, the show is awful. The lyrics are absolutely horrendous. My friend and I had to keep stifling our laughter. I wish they just went full camp with t

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You