News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WonderRobbie

WonderRobbie Profile Photo
Member Name: WonderRobbie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: https://www.instagram.com/wonderrobbie/
Blog Address: http://youtube.com/wonderrobbie
Profile: You're looking at it.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  Jul 11 2019, 11:16:46 PM

HAHA I had to come back to see what was going on!

Geez, my last entry was a fun one, wasn't it? LOL

re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  Jul 11 2019, 10:45:04 PM

Wow. My friend told me this thread was revived. Little did I know 11 years have passed since I started it. 

I miss this show with all my heart and I can’t wait to see the upcoming national tour!

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  May 5 2009, 10:02:18 AM
I'm sorry what?
"What if this show won a Tony...(for Best Book)???"

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Mar 13 2009, 12:57:07 PM
Just poppin' by to say hey!

Not sure if y'all saw this...

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Mar 13 2009, 08:06:54 AM
*knock knock*
Hello [tos]sers...

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 27 2008, 07:02:21 PM
so who else is going?
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 26 2008, 12:42:54 AM
Speaking of the [blog]... is anyone else having issues opening it?
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 22 2008, 09:36:07 PM
Hopefully Jeff will make it!
I'm going Friday... I'm gonna crap my pants.

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 22 2008, 08:40:01 AM
ummm you guys...
I was on the Wiki page and read this...

"[title of show] began its life in 2004 at the New York Musical Theatre Festival in New York City. It then ran off-Broadway at the Vineyard Theatre in 2006. It opened at Broadway's Lyceum Theatre on July 17, 2008 after 13 previews beginning July 5, 2008. The writer-stars, Bowen and Bell, as well as director Michael Berresse all won Obie Awards for their work on the off-Broadway production. The musical has spawned a recurr

re: 'Xanadu' Korea - 'Don't Walk Away'  Oct 21 2008, 09:22:40 PM
ummm... I want Calliope's wig.
Just sayin'...

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 20 2008, 06:37:28 AM
*bumpity bump*

I don't want this thread to get lost in the shuffle...

re: [Title of Show] Closing Performance  Oct 13 2008, 11:46:11 AM
I can't even begin to describe last night... and it seems that most of you have already... lol

I was second row center last night and saw every tear up close and I'm sure they saw all of mine. My friend Karen and I were practically the first people up during each ovation.

It was gut wrenching but also beautiful.

What made it even better/more emotional for me was that I was sitting right in front of Jeff's family. His mom was directly behind me and is such a sweet woman

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 9 2008, 06:23:20 PM
Hey Kids,
My friend Ken came out of "retirement" because of [tos]...
Watch and enJOY!

PS: Ryan... when we having drinks when you get to NY?

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 8 2008, 08:45:13 AM
oh... my... god...
I think I just peed alittle...

That was BRILLIANT Ryan!!!

"for the babies"...

Yes.

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 5 2008, 10:24:27 PM
it's [the last week]...
re: SLAVA SNOW SNORE!  Oct 3 2008, 10:34:34 AM
...or move [title of show] to the Hayes...
just sayin'...

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 3 2008, 08:33:31 AM
Slava's thingamabob is only a limited run soooo... we can hope.
And if [tos] comes to Long Island, I'm going to be Susan.

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 2 2008, 07:59:11 PM
Very cool for Mr. B...
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Oct 2 2008, 10:04:46 AM

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Sep 29 2008, 11:24:29 PM
As if I haven't cried enough in the past 48 hours...
Thank you Ourtime for sharing that...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You