News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Rainyday3

Member Name: Rainyday3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter access code?
 Feb 7 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Lot666 said: "Randy Lewis said: "Does anyone know how high up the numbers on each side of the front orchestra goes (odd one side, even the other)."

https://cloudimages.broadwayworld.com/seatingcharts/7358/640/FINAL.jpg
"

I don't believe that map is correct.  They took out center orchestra and there's only left and right now.

Feb 7 2018, 11:44:23 AM

mjb495 said: "I've been waiting for 40 min for the access code to load and I can't get on the site at all.

And ticketmastwr is eother busy or automated saying they're closed.

Can I shift to my phone or will it tell me the code has already been used?
"

That's exactly what my computer was doing when I logged into my phone.  I left the computer tab open while I was logging in, just in case.  The phone was very fast!  I

Feb 7 2018, 11:36:16 AM

alexidarling15 said: "A million thanks for directing me to my phone. I got right in and bought tickets for December.

Meanwhile, my window on my computer is still going.
"

Yay!!!  I'm so glad that worked for you too!!!  And yes, same with me, I was done purchasing and stupid computer was still sitting there stuck on the login!

Feb 7 2018, 11:12:30 AM

AmeliaBedelia said: "Rainyday3 said: "Mine did that too. Went on my phone and it logged right in. GO ON YOUR PHONE!!!"

I'm on my phone and still stuck waiting to get in.
"

Shoot, I'm sorry!

Feb 7 2018, 11:08:42 AM

Mine did that too.  Went on my phone and it logged right in.  GO ON YOUR PHONE!!!

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 01:12:49 PM

So stressful when you only have one or two dates you can go on!  Preview dates finally came up about 20 minutes ago.  Paid $155 for row V orchestra.  I tried the cheaper option, but there was nothing so got these as soon as they were offered.  

Oct 18 2017, 12:13:23 PM

Site seems to be working quickly for me but I could only do March and it's sold out or it's due to their stupid issue they tweeted about.  Lots of available dates June on, almost all showing green.  I'll be there in March though so not sure what to do.

Is it showing unavailable before 4/25 because of issues or is it all really sold out?

Oct 18 2017, 11:46:32 AM

Their Twitter is reporting pricing errors for performances before April 25, to please return shortly or  to complete your search or look after that date

Oct 16 2017, 06:05:19 PM

So I got an email saying I got an access code in the subject, but there is no content in the email so I don't know my time.  It came through at 2:11 Eastern, so by what others posted, I think I have the 12:00 slot.  What other info should be in that email that I'm missing?

My husband got a stand-by email and his email has all kinds of info!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Mar 24 2017, 04:02:45 PM

littlegrrrl said: "Does anyone have a recommendation based on experience for what time to show up to the cancellation line for a Sunday 3 PM show? We're hoping to try for this Sunday and it's not supposed to be so warm. We were thinking 6 or 7 AM. Might that be too late? Thanks in advance"

I've never waited on a Sunday, but it is my understanding that on weekends and matinee days the line tends to start earlier.  If there are line sitt

Feb 17 2017, 07:18:44 PM

How does lining up work on Saturdays if you only want to try for the evening show?  I've read a couple different reports, so kind of confused!

2/21 tickets
 Jan 28 2017, 12:42:43 PM

Helene Mayer said: "For some reason, I don't see a PM from you."

Sorry for any confusion, I sent a PM to RGF44 about the 2/21 tickets

2/21 tickets
 Jan 28 2017, 12:20:46 PM

RGF44, I sent you a PM

Jan 5 2017, 04:25:12 AM

I'm going to be in NY for just under a week around the Presidents' Day holiday.  Looking at doing the cancellation line (well, my daughter is the one who said she'll do it), but we need/would like 4 tickets.  Is it possible to get one line sitter for 2 tickets and she waits for two as well?  I've followed this thread for so long, and am not sure what the current rules are.  I could possibly wait with her, but I honestly don't know if I can handle the co

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets
 Jun 13 2016, 03:49:23 AM

I didn't see the email about tix going on sale till they had already been on sale for about three hours, and now that I'm trying I keep getting the down for routine maintenance message.  How long do they go down for.  Any chance of getting tickets for February?

Apr 13 2016, 11:03:12 PM

Just wondering how often people have seen zero tickets become available, and if this has happened, any special circumstances, day of the week, something special going on, time of year, etc., or is there really no rhyme or reason?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You