News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for boom3

Member Name: boom3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Williamstown Theater Festival
 Jul 25 2014, 09:26:33 AM
We went last year, loved our time there. Not dressy at all, nice casual is appropriate.
Tonys Live Stream?
 Jun 7 2014, 06:31:32 PM
Playbill.com will be streaming it live which is great news for us west-coasters who have to wait until 8pm pt to watch it.

http://playbill.com/news/article/191941-The-Tonys-Are-Coming-Wall-to-Wall-Live-Tony-Awards-Coverage-Only-on-Playbillcom

Bridges of Madison County Vocal Selections
 May 22 2014, 07:46:51 AM
Someone asked JRB this question on Twitter and he said he was working on it.
THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY to Close May 18
 May 3 2014, 11:57:33 AM
I edited the spoiler...I sorry, I'm new here and didn't know protocol :)

I've read the book and seen the movie. Knowing Francesca's decision in no way diminished the emotional intensity I felt when seeing Bridges for the first time at Williamstown. I've seen it twice on Broadway...the performances and score are so glorious. It's Francesca's and Robert's emotional journey that you get to share which makes Bridges such a unique and deeply felt experience. Go see it!!

THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY to Close May 18
 May 2 2014, 11:57:40 PM
Francesca has to chose between running off with Robert or staying to be there for her family...as a mother, that's a perfect Mother's Day dilemma.

***Edited a spoiler :)

Bridges of Madison County Previews
 Feb 8 2014, 12:07:52 PM
I saw Bridges last week and absolutely loved it...visually and musically gorgeous!
Ajlucia~the actors come out through the stage door which is to the right of the theatre entrance. My experience is that actors are very appreciative of fans who want to meet them...no charge for pictures if you are patient and lucky to get one.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You