News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cristalconnors

Member Name: cristalconnors
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fan mail question
 Jun 5 2017, 05:03:44 PM

when someone sends fan mail to a theater, who is responsible for it? Whose job is it to sort and distribute fan mail in a theater?

2017 Drama Desk Nominations & Awards
 Jun 5 2017, 01:13:18 AM

Oh, I actually think I know who you mean leighmiserables.

Jun 4 2017, 10:31:51 PM

I don't disagree that he is thanking a scene partner. It just seems to be a bit more emotional than thanking a friend, that's all. Just curious.

Jun 4 2017, 10:26:42 PM

Do you suppose Gavin Creel is dating Taylor Trensch? He thanks him a lot in interviews and now in acceptance speeches. Any rumors?

Lights Of Broadway Trading Cards
 Oct 3 2016, 04:26:37 PM

Really new to collecting the cards and was disappointed to discover I missed the Gavin Creel card by a year. How can I get my hands on one? Anybody???

AP Review
 Apr 29 2016, 12:52:52 PM

Saw it four weeks ago and loved it. I was surprised by how much I loved it, actually.

Someone above mentioned new staging for Killing Time. Has that happened since I would have seen it? If so, could someone describe what it is like?

Also... what on Earth is "dirty karate?" As much as I loved it, I will admit that the show has some crazy lyrics.

CATS Revival
 Apr 26 2016, 08:55:08 AM

Does Rum Tum Tugger still rap? Ugh...

American Psycho stage door
 Apr 26 2016, 08:53:02 AM

Forget Benjamin Walker, talented and attractive as he may be! Does Jordan Dean come out and sign. He's the real story up on that stage!

Gavin Creel fan mail
 Apr 22 2016, 01:19:19 PM

Adorable

FALSETTOS 2016
 Apr 22 2016, 12:41:00 PM

I don't get the Block casting. I think she's fine. But I think she's only fine. Very strong voice but not very interesting to watch. I'm not thrilled with Rannells but whatever. Kind of like the idea of Borle as Marvin. I just really wish they had an actress with more personality than Block.

Gavin Creel fan mail
 Apr 22 2016, 12:35:35 PM

Anyone ever write to Gavin Creel and had him write back? Just curious as to whether he answers fan mail.

Why Isn't She Loves Me a Monster Hit
 Apr 5 2016, 08:25:15 AM

Hoping to see She Loves Me while on a trip into the city this week. Does anyone know where in the theater TKTS or Today Tix seats you? Anyone have any advice on the best way to get good seats to She Love Me?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You