News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theatre-is-life

Member Name: theatre-is-life
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 15 2016, 01:34:41 PM

Can anyone tell me some of the current shows on tdf? I'm debating on getting a membership but not sure yet.

What is your career/major
 Jul 7 2014, 11:33:55 PM
Majoring in Entertainment and Arts Management with a focus in Theatre at Drexel University in Philly. And currently interning at FringeArts in the Programming Department working on their fall festival.

Hoping to move to New York after I graduate and get a job there. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, I just know I want to work in Theatre.

Hedwig Orchestra Seats are $400 now?
 Jun 8 2014, 11:42:35 PM
I feel like they'll recast and keep the show going. I can't imagine them giving up the opportunity to get more money even after NPH leaves.
IF/THEN -- Survey Says...
 Jun 1 2014, 12:32:55 PM
I am also one of those people who actually really enjoyed the show. I was challenge by the plot and made to pay attention. The score is actually really amazing and I've been obsessed with it ever since. There are some things that could have maybe been done better within the show; however, I found the overall production of the show well worth the money. I'm an Idina fan but I would have liked it even if she wasn't in it. Personally, I would suggest to go see it.
If/Then is on TDF
 May 30 2014, 04:17:24 PM
I saw it last and personally I actually really liked it.I didn't think it was that confusing at all. I got lost for like a minute or two once. Yeah there were some moments that could've been better but I thought it was great overall. The score is amazing and I wasn't bored at all.
if/then understudies
 Apr 6 2014, 11:32:35 AM
I'd kinda like to see Jackie Burns in this role. I think she would be amazing. I saw her in Wicked and she killed it.
If/Then Previews
 Mar 27 2014, 01:46:40 PM
A lot of people have been saying the score is disappointing but I actually think the score is pretty great from what I have heard so far. I haven't actually seen the show yet but all the audio clips I have heard have been great. This might change when I actually see it in May, but what I have heard so far is really good. And I have heard more than one or two good songs.
Closings!
 Mar 26 2014, 12:46:29 PM
Wicked and Book of Mormon won't be closing anytime soon. They are too much in demand to even consider that. Same goes with the Lion King and Phantom. I definitely see Mamma Mia closing soon. Maybe Rock of Ages too.
Hedwig or If/Then?
 Feb 17 2014, 03:34:00 PM
Okay thanks for the feedback guys! This actually helps a lot!
Hedwig or If/Then?
 Feb 17 2014, 01:09:18 PM
I'm interested in seeing both Hedwig and the Angry Inch and If/Then after they open but I don't think I can afford good seats for both. I know it's a little early but does anyone know which one would be worth paying more for a better view?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You