News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for trensalores

trensalores Profile Photo
Member Name: trensalores
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Girls & Boys Extra Rush Ticket 6/12  Jun 18 2018, 01:15:21 PM

Rush seats are very good! I got fourth row orchestra to the side, so slightly partial view but considering it's a one-woman show, not much action was missed except for a minute near the middle of the show.  

Girls & Boys Extra Rush Ticket 6/12  Jun 12 2018, 01:50:53 PM
Sold!
Girls & Boys Extra Rush Ticket 6/12  Jun 12 2018, 01:34:52 PM
Got two rush tickets instead of one on accident this morning for tonight’s (6/12) first preview of Girls & Boys. $30 + $7.50 fee. Comment or message for details!
Dear Evan Hansen original ending *Spoilers*  Apr 2 2017, 07:47:00 PM

Just to reaffirm, I saw the second D.C. preview and that was not the case. 

Song at end of The Humans  Jun 24 2016, 05:33:06 PM

I'm almost positive it was Ed Sheeran's version of the song. I recognized his voice/sound immediately. 

New Broadway Bound Show from the ART  Jun 23 2016, 03:50:24 PM

Found this on Stacey Mindich's website and it mentions Diane Paulus. Could this be it? (Forgive me if I'm mistaken/this is old news/irrelevant). 

"it is a story making its way to the stage as a musical, helmed by Tony Award-winning director Diane Paulus and written by acclaimed playwright Lisa D’Amour."

http://staceymindichproductions.com/dunbar.html

Seating at the Bernard B Jacobs  Dec 14 2015, 12:36:39 PM

I've been to the Jacobs many times- most recently I sat in the center of J, and it was the perfect sightline and did not feel too far away at all. I've also sat in H2 right orchestra which was great, but seeing shows straight-on and being able to get the full perspective is wonderful. It might be a tad cramped for you, but it's really not too squished. Hope this helped! 

Curious Incident Stage Door  Jun 18 2015, 09:18:28 AM
Well I went back in January, and there weren't any barricades. It was super casual and unless a cast member was in a hurry, they stopped to chat, sign, and take photos. I was at a Saturday matinee and Alex Sharp, Enid Graham, Francesca Faridany, Helen Carey, Jocelyn Bioh, and Ben Horner came out. Probably more would come out in the evenings, especially now that it's summer and not freezing outside. There were probably about 10 other people waiting, maybe 15 max. Not sure how it is now, though. I
Famous People You Have Spotted at Broadway Shows  Jun 1 2015, 04:42:24 PM

At the penultimate performance of Once, I sat next to two OBC members (Elizabeth A. Davis and David Abeles) and in front of us were Steven Hoggett and Sara Bareilles! 

Barrett Wilbert Weed and Wes Taylor in Cabaret in DC  May 13 2015, 06:34:54 PM

Signature posted this promo video yesterday... thoughts? 

link

Anyone seeing Doctor Zhivago that could help me out?  May 9 2015, 06:02:32 PM

Could you order the playbill and poster while in NYC and have it shipped to your hotel? 

Once Window Card  Apr 4 2015, 06:39:11 PM

I went into one of the shops in the theatre district with a ton of Broadway merch in Feb 2014 and asked about it, and the cashier said when Steve & Cristin left the show, they stopped selling the posters. 

#TeamRotten Something Rotten offering Free Tickets to Dress plus 150 prizes  Mar 22 2015, 02:45:31 PM
http://sot.ag/3Ktt6 eh, why not // clicking all of your links!! best of luck!
New John Kander musical to premier at the signature  Feb 18 2015, 03:15:04 PM
For anyone familiar with the theatre-- I'm pretty sure the seats marked $47 are partial view, but do you know how bad the view is? Would it be better just to get the $90 tickets? Thanks!!
Cheap Alternatives to the Playbill Binder  Feb 16 2015, 04:31:56 PM
I use the Staples better mini binders. They're the perfect size and you can label the spine. Also, they have pockets for storing tickets, etc.

Little Dancer 10-25-14  Nov 22 2014, 10:42:27 PM

I'm very intrigued and excited to see this show next weekend! 

Gentleman's Guide Rush seats  Oct 27 2014, 05:45:25 PM
Well when I saw it March 29th pre-Tony madness, I got $35 rush tickets left orchestra, with aisle seats in row S (last row), and had no issues with viewing.
Claybourne Elder & Brynn O'Malley to Lead Signature Theatre's SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE  Sep 2 2014, 09:08:35 PM
okay awesome thanks! hopefully all goes well. And I've read a bunch of these reviews, and I'm really excited to see the show later this month!!
Claybourne Elder & Brynn O'Malley to Lead Signature Theatre's SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE  Sep 2 2014, 04:52:58 PM
does anyone know if the actors come out and sign afterwards? I know there's not really a stage door at signature, but i'd really love to meet them and chat with them afterward. I just didn't know if like it would be weird if I did?
Anyone go to the last performance of Violet?  Aug 11 2014, 07:16:35 PM
I went! It was pretty typical last-show stuff. Sutton said a few things, about how the show was special, that it was in fact closing night, etc. She actually invited the creative team on stage to take final bows with the rest of the cast, so I'm pretty sure Jeanine Tesori and the Sherman-Pallidinos were among the ones on stage since I recognized some faces. Something funny Sutton said during her remarks was that "...I'm sorry, we're having brisket after the show and I just keep thinking brisket,
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You