News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for afrye

afrye Profile Photo
Member Name: afrye
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE to have North American Premiere @ Stratford Shakespeare Festival  Jul 3 2015, 05:02:03 PM

The Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Ontario, Canada has announced that SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE will make it's North American Premiere during their 2016 season.  

Here is the press release: 

Shakespeare In Love

Based on the screenplay by Marc Norman and Tom Stoppard Adapted for the stage by Lee Hall
Directed by Declan Donne

The Last Five Years Movie Screening At Toronto Film Festival  Sep 2 2014, 05:19:43 PM
Will be at the screening on Monday as well. Can't wait to see it!
Can we please get a GOOD Sweeney Todd movie?  Jul 4 2014, 02:23:30 AM
HBC was vocal in one roundtable interview about how Tim treated her during the filming of the film. Apparently they did not get along at all. It was right after they had married and he apparently was trying too hard to show that it was not favouritism that got her the role and would come down on her in between takes, get frustrated easily, etc. She says at one point it almost cost them their relationship. This could be one of the many reasons why her performance is a bit all over the place.
Annie trailer  Mar 5 2014, 10:15:38 PM
@matttaylorr021 You are correct in that he's playing a new character but he uploaded a photo on his Instagram months ago of him in the recording studio singing that song.
Annie trailer  Mar 5 2014, 08:58:23 PM
I do happen to like what Jay Z's done with the music, from what we've heard anyway. I'll reserve a final judgement until the actual release.

It does seem pretty bland so far - right down to the cinematography. Nothing eye popping. Will Gluck has surprised me before; out of the two f*** buddy comedies that came out that year, Friends With Benefits was definitely more of an inspired take.

Also, the idea of Bobby Cannavale and Cameron Diaz singing Easy Street gets me pretty hot

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You