News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayGirl3

Member Name: BroadwayGirl3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Happy Birthday Cinderella ;---)
 Nov 19 2014, 08:42:41 AM
Happy 29th to the sweet, beautiful and wonderfully talented Laura Osnes! They just don't come better than her; can't wait to see her in another Broadway show.
Jim Borstelmann :)
 Jun 26 2014, 04:21:15 PM
Oh thanks for that, Broadway Legend! Love me some Jim Borstelmann! Yeah, to me "Young Frankenstein" was 'back in the day', but I do agree with your assessment of "Chicago". Again, Happy Birthday Jim!!
Jim Borstelmann :)
 Jun 26 2014, 11:25:59 AM
Happy Birthday to the BEYOND TALENTED, one of a kind Jim Borstelmann. Love this guy!!! Wish I could see him in a show---loved him in "Young Frankenstein" back in the day ;---)
Cinderella post June 8
 May 5 2014, 02:01:05 PM
Funny, I can't WAIT for Laura to come back to Broadway----LOVE LOVE LOVE her voice and acting.
She deserves every accolade ever given to her; she is a gem and has THE best voice going on Broadway or off.
Just my opinion, of course

Laura Osnes - Perfect roles?
 Apr 4 2014, 03:09:12 PM
She herself has said her dream role is Marian the Librarian in "The Music Man". That would be a fun one to see her do. I honestly ADORE her in anything and think she is the sweetest person. I've been fortunate enough to see her in "Grease", "South Pacific" and "Cinderella" and would love to see her in more shows. Oh, and her solo CD's are off the wall great too ;---)
Live Blog The Live Sound Of Music
 Dec 6 2013, 01:55:01 PM
Have to say that I would have LOVED to have seen Laura Osnes as Maria---that would've been awesome. I have to echo the person who said they liked Ariane Rinehart as Liesl, I liked her the best of all the children.
Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC
 Dec 2 2013, 08:36:26 AM
Yes! I hear you on all the descriptions of the kids: the only one's I am not really wild about are Marta and Friedrich; Marta just seems like a dud with no personality (sorry, I call em' like I see em') Good thing there is little Gretl to make up for her. And LOVE Lisel, such a good casting job there!! Can't wait til Thursday :----)
Right-wing decries that they are morons.
 Dec 2 2013, 08:26:41 AM
Just had to say, I am PROUD to be a Republican/Conservative and think there should be a "special" place reserved for Democrats and Liberals. Oh wait----I do believe there already is ;---) Couldn't be more proud to be Republican either! So there you go, just proves that everyone is different, what is so wrong about that? Live and let live.
Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC
 Nov 29 2013, 11:02:35 AM
I really enjoyed watching the casting of the children, and my personal favorites are Liesl and Gretl---she is so spunky! I think they did a great job, for the most part, with the kids.
Happy Birthday Laura Osnes :)
 Nov 19 2013, 08:20:00 AM
Just love her, she is my favorite Broadway star! Her Cafe Carlyle CD is so awesome, I could listen to her all day. Hope she has a great birthday!!!
Laura Osnes
 Sep 18 2013, 10:47:48 AM
Hear, hear Hongus, couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!! Her day will come ;--)
McDonald, Benanti, and Borle Join NBC'S SOUND OF MUSIC
 Sep 17 2013, 01:28:27 PM
LOL, love that "GivesMeVoice"---Blair Underwood, hilarious! ;---)
Laura Osnes
 Sep 6 2013, 11:56:23 AM
Oh man, you SO make me want to see this show!!! Hopefully in the near future....I love Laura, she is so fun to watch on stage. And yes, she is definitely as nice as can be, I can vouch for that one.
Aladdin cast
 Sep 4 2013, 10:07:32 AM
I have seen a picture of Laura and her husband, Nate, in their Aladdin costumes, and yes, she looked very cute! Now really, can you picture her NOT cute? Ha. But I agree, she would be great in the role, but I'm biased and think she'd be great in anything. Can't wait for her to win that Tony someday!!!!
Laura Osnes
 Sep 4 2013, 10:04:18 AM
I know, I would LOVE to see her too; she is a joy to watch on-stage and (to me) there is no other voice I'd rather listen to. I just love listening to her CD's ;--)
Favorite CD by a broadway star/performer?
 Aug 22 2013, 10:10:49 AM
Give me Laura Osnes singing ANYTHING :) I love her Cafe Carlyle cd though, so fun! She has the best voice going, Broadway or anywhere, as far as I'm concerned.
Into the Woods Movie Cast
 Aug 7 2013, 10:12:39 AM
I am with you, regarding Sophia Grace's voice---very nails on a chalkboard. I think her cousin Rosie is soooo adorable though, that girl is a cutie :) MUCH prefer her to Sophia Grace!
Thoughts & Positive Vibes for Jane Lynch
 Jul 15 2013, 09:44:40 AM
LOL, love it!
(regarding the Matthew James Thomas answer that is)

David Mamet is Anti Marriage Equality?
 Jul 2 2013, 01:30:59 PM
Good for him and for all of them. EVERYONE should be allowed to have their OPINION and I applaud him. Truth be told, I agree with him. Have a great day ;---)
PATINA MILLER
 Jun 12 2013, 12:18:22 PM
AMEN to the post about how Laura should have won. WHAT A VOICE! I just bought her solo CD, where she sings Maury Yeston songs. She is talented beyond words, WOW. Oh well, she will get her Tony someday soon ;--)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You